[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Eurobet log-in problem - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Eurobet log-in problem

Post sites reviews, news and bonus updates here. (Absolutely NO personal codes or links allowed or you face a ban)

Moderators: Rhound50, LPF Police Department

Eurobet log-in problem

Postby Chris-bg » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:47 am

I registered for a rakeback Eurobet acc from some site, but didn't try it out for a while. But these days I decided it's about time I switched to Eurobet and gave it a try. But I couldn't even log-in. It didn't even give me a proper error message and I had no idea what was going on. Then I read somewhere you can't have 2 accounts on Party skins and I sent a mail to Party to close my (absolutely unused) account there. They did it pretty fast and I tried logging-in at Eurobet again. While it didn't work now either, this time I'm receiving an error message that says I've got an active account on some other Party skin and thus cannot play. I sent them numerous mails, but they haven't asnwered me (and I read somewhere at Eurobet it might take weeks to get an answer).

Any ideas?
There is no knowledge that is not power.
Chris-bg

Postby Acidjoe » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:47 pm

The standard log in says @corel you have to change that to @eurobet. Try that and see if it works
I did say no to drugs..... They just didn't listen
Acidjoe

Postby Chris-bg » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:37 am

I'm not THAT stupid. :P
Chris-bg

Postby Chris-bg » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:16 am

"Dear Mr Drechsler,

Thank you for your reply.

I have traced the error to your username, and the hyphen. As this is
not an
alpha numeric character the system cannot recognise it and log you
through.

Please use the username chrisbg and your password to access the poker.

Kind regards
Eurobet Poker Team"
Hooray it works now, too bad I deleted 2 other Party accounts in vain. :)
You can lock this now. ;)
Chris-bg

Return to Poker Rooms (Online & B&M)