[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
found a new home in cake ville... - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

found a new home in cake ville...

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby bigwheell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Short stacking PLO 600 can work pretty well when you find the right situation and hit... :)

https://cakepoker.com/HandHistory/?Hand ... w8TCzcE%3d
bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 pm

I think I have played about 2k hands or so since my last update...Including about 30 hands short stacking that $600 PLO game...

BR now at 1704 with about $110 due in RB already for June...
bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Haven't had a computer connection for the 8 or 9 days...I did manage to lose a couple stacks at n100 before I moved out of the marriott

I am working double shifts thois whole pay period...600 dollar work days are nice, but the only things I do are work and sleep...

I am writing this from my blackberry during some downtime at work. I have next tue/wed off and I hope to get some poker time in then

I think that I am gooing to stay at the 50's until I hit 2500 and then take a shot at the 100's...

I will post again in a couple days after playing a little poker again
bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 pm

bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 pm

bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm

bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 am

bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm

bigwheell

Postby Tatarana » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:10 pm

You are a good player. I'm sure that BR will return to 2k range

But I must say that you are playing on tilt too often.

Ive been playing at cake's NL50 and I remember that I saw you shoving KJo against a a shortstacked raiser and overcaller.

Stop trying to push people out of their silly hands.
Tatarana

Postby bigwheell » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Thanks for the post and kind words...Any chance on letting me know who you are? :)

I think my biggest problem is that I have been playing tired and trying to push too many situations to make the BR grow...It sucks not having 2-3 hours to play every day...

I have been working a ton of OT this last couple of weeks and I get myself in tough situations instead of waiting for the money to come to me.

My work shift starts at 0430 hours and most nights I have been staying until around 1930 hours. Playing tired is not ideal for me, I have figured that out...

I remember that KJ hand, but it was suited and I agree that I should be getting my money in better...

I had a flush draw against what turned out to be top set and I think the other hand had TPTK...

See you at the tables...
bigwheell

Postby bigwheell » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:24 pm

bigwheell

Postby Tatarana » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Tatarana

Postby bigwheell » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 pm

bigwheell

Previous

Return to Member Journals