[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
BTP Cash Game - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

BTP Cash Game

The action game..

Moderators: Felonius_Monk, briachek, LPF Police Department

Postby briachek » Mon May 22, 2006 12:09 pm

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Phil153 » Mon May 22, 2006 12:15 pm

One more for the road. I rule at shorthanded.

***** Hand History for Game 4330912493 *****
$100 PL Omaha Hi-Lo - Sunday, May 21, 23:28:09 ET 2006
Table BadbeatPhil's pvt table 2 (Real Money)
Seat 9 is the button
Total number of players : 5
Seat 9: HakAllah ( $238.34 )
Seat 1: BadbeatPhil ( $97.50 )
Seat 5: YouGotScoopd ( $157.62 )
Seat 4: BurdTurglar ( $359.07 )
Seat 2: LeeLoo444 ( $89.40 )
BadbeatPhil posts small blind [$0.50].
LeeLoo444 posts big blind [$1].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to BadbeatPhil [ Kh 4h Ah Jd ]
BurdTurglar calls [$1].
YouGotScoopd calls [$1].
HakAllah calls [$1].
BadbeatPhil raises [$5.50].
LeeLoo444 calls [$5].
BurdTurglar calls [$5].
YouGotScoopd folds.
HakAllah folds.
** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, 7h, Jc ]
BadbeatPhil bets [$19].
LeeLoo444 raises [$76].
BurdTurglar raises [$133].
BadbeatPhil is all-In.
LeeLoo444 is all-In.
** Dealing Turn ** [ 4d ]
** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]
BurdTurglar shows [ Ac, 2h, 4c, 6s ] three of a kind, fours.
BadbeatPhil shows [ Kh, 4h, Ah, Jd ] a full house, Fours full of jacks.
LeeLoo444 doesn't show [ As, 3c, Qc, Qd ] two pairs, queens and fours.
BurdTurglar wins $41.50 from side pot #2 with three of a kind, fours.
BadbeatPhil wins $16.20 from side pot #1 with a full house, Fours full of jacks.
BadbeatPhil wins $268.20 from the main pot with a full house, Fours full of jacks.
There was no qualifying low hand.

http://twodimes.net/h/?z=1740152
pokenum -o8 kh 4h ah jd - as 3c qc qd - ac 2h 4c 6s -- 4s 7h jc
Omaha Hi/Low 8-or-better: 666 enumerated boards containing 4s Jc 7h
cards scoop HIwin HIlos HItie LOwin LOlos LOtie EV
Jd Ah Kh 4h 91 427 238 1 0 115 0 0.389
As Qc 3c Qd 99 179 487 0 96 317 0 0.262
6s Ac 4c 2h 49 59 606 1 399 96 0 0.349
BIG WORDS
It's good to know about four or five biggish words you can stuff into a conversation so you sound well read. Don't fuck them up the way black people do, but don't overuse them either. We recommend putting your fancy word next to a swear. Here are some examples: "…so she walks in all precocious like we give a shit," or "…and it's the same old pedantic bullshit he's always going on about," or "She's got this big fucking turgid zit right in the centre of her face."
Phil153

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon May 22, 2006 12:16 pm

I still think hand of the night was when, after bri had been telling the table for a couple of orbits how close he was to fulfilling the required raked hands to clear his party bonus, he had 1 hand to go and was in the BB the very next hand -- the entire table folded around to the BB in an INSTANT, it was like everyone clicked the "auto fold" button and this in turn forced bri to play another orbit.. that was just golden.
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby JDLush » Mon May 22, 2006 12:32 pm

Yeah, that 4s full of Js hand sucked. When I saw the 4 hit the turn I thought I was sitting pretty. I'm surprised your top/bottom pair had that much equity with no low draw. I was hoping you had nothing and I could get heads up with LeeLoo.

I'm pretty sure that was the last time I pushed with nut low draw and one pair, but based on those numbers I should be doing that more often.
JDLush

Postby Ojingo » Mon May 22, 2006 12:37 pm

Brian, I know you're still shocked by my play there, but really, what's the chance you have a 7 there? Most people in your position, especially with a tight reputation, would think that I'm making a CB there and that I can't stand heat there (happened about three times earlier in the session), so by far your most likely holding is a bunch of hi cards...

Of course, given your actual holding, my push was awful, but since I was not hitting flops for the entire session and therefore dependent on steals, I must make a stand at some point in order to protect my continuation bets.
Ojingo

Postby Ojingo » Mon May 22, 2006 12:42 pm

Also, I'm still pretty shocked that Piers rereraised me allin with his straight draw on a TT7 board when I had something like AAT9.
Ojingo

Postby briachek » Mon May 22, 2006 12:44 pm

no, it wasn't terrible to think i didn't have a 7 but you must really have an extremely weak tight vision of me if you think i will raise half my stack and fold in a game where we know each other somewhat well and therefore often have a tendency to "outplay" each other.
Brian [Js][9s]
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Ojingo » Mon May 22, 2006 12:47 pm

Well I thought you'd fold any hand not containing a 7. Otherwise it was "advertising". Not that I ever got a chance to exploit that...
Ojingo

Postby briachek » Mon May 22, 2006 12:54 pm

yeah, piers's push on that hand was a surprise.
Brian [Js][9s]
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby januarymute » Mon May 22, 2006 4:15 pm

januarymute

Postby Phil153 » Mon May 22, 2006 4:42 pm

lol, mute the expert. I think it was an excellent call. I figured (correctly) two low draws - my equity would have been FAR higher if not for the overpair.

BTW, any comments on your A5 hand? :oops:
BIG WORDS
It's good to know about four or five biggish words you can stuff into a conversation so you sound well read. Don't fuck them up the way black people do, but don't overuse them either. We recommend putting your fancy word next to a swear. Here are some examples: "…so she walks in all precocious like we give a shit," or "…and it's the same old pedantic bullshit he's always going on about," or "She's got this big fucking turgid zit right in the centre of her face."
Phil153

Postby Felonius_Monk » Mon May 22, 2006 5:02 pm

More to the point, JD wtf were you doing there?

I like the fact a couple of friendly games of omaha seems to have unleashed ALL HELL on the boards lol.... Keep it civil though, fellas :wink: ....
The Monkman J[c]

"Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,
A licky boom boom down.
Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,
A licky boom boom down." - Snow, 1993
Felonius_Monk
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby januarymute » Mon May 22, 2006 5:10 pm

januarymute

Postby Phil153 » Mon May 22, 2006 5:11 pm

BIG WORDS
Phil153

Postby Phil153 » Mon May 22, 2006 5:32 pm

BIG WORDS
Phil153

PreviousNext

Return to Omaha