[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Horrible Fold? PLO50 High Deepstacked - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Horrible Fold? PLO50 High Deepstacked

The action game..

Moderators: Felonius_Monk, briachek, LPF Police Department

Horrible Fold? PLO50 High Deepstacked

Postby SCFanatiker » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 pm

EverestPoker Game #2846398478: Table Brague-4 - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha - 00:01:27 - 2008/02/20
Seat 2: orka76 ($122.50)
Seat 3: HERO ($111.30)

Seat 4: masterchefs ($49.50)
Seat 5: Loewe81 ($40.93)
Seat 6: ogato ($47.20)
Seat 7: Pakistani587 ($60.93)
Seat 8: charly_rio3 ($57.16)
Seat 9: fundonk ($19.95)
Seat 10: Toffinette ($53.25)
fundonk posts the small blind of $0.25
Toffinette posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [Qs] [8c] [9d] [Js]
orka76 calls $0.50
HERO calls $0.50
masterchefs calls $0.50
Loewe81 folds
ogato folds
Pakistani587 folds
charly_rio3 folds
fundonk folds
Toffinette checks
*** FLOP *** [7s] [Td] [Ks]
Toffinette checks
orka76 bets $2.25
HERO raises to $9.00
masterchefs folds
Toffinette folds
orka76 raises to $29.25
HERO calls $20.25
*** TURN *** [7s] [Td] [Ks] [4d]
orka76 bets $60.75
HERO folds, beeing scared and Tilted about the money,but thinking he should call the bet because of the odds and implied odds he get offered :roll:
Uncalled bet of $60.75 returned to orka76
*** SHOW DOWN ***
orka76 mucks
*** SUMMARY ***
Board: [7s] [Td] [Ks] [4d ]
orka76 collects $57.75

What do the higher stakes and more experienced players think about this fold?
Is this just horrible losing play,or did I only missed a potential big win here with folding the turn as a small favorite and such good odds?
On the flop,the odds against the obvious set from villian should be 60/40 for 2 cards too come,but im a favourite too for only 1 card counted.After running the odds I was pretty shocked that I was in such a good shape at the turn ! I could have pushed and It would be EV+ :shock: :roll:
So,when Im a small favorite on the flop,I basically was playing a coinflip for I card to come there on the flop for 30 bucks. After I fold turn,my EV should be nearly +-0 at this hand,because it was a coinflip for this one card... But I missed some Big EV+ when I foldet,because I got 2:1 for my money and got some implied odds because of his half stack behind?
Did I got that right,that my EV was really +-0 then for this hand,but I missed a Ton of EV+ when I didn't call the 60$ bet ?
I would have pushed all turns when I hit one of my sick much outs,because of the big Pot,so it was basiacly a coinflip for 60 Bucks and only one 1 card that I lost with the 4 on the turn?!? :? Did I got that right?

I just knew I should call this bet because of the odds and Implied odd,but I was just too Tilted and scared of the money to Gamble for a 2 stack coinflop although I plan to move up to PLO100 soon :roll:
I just don't wanted to risk 1/2 of my winning from the session into a coinflip at the last hand because I was too scared at the momentum with the 120Big Blind Bet into me :oops:
First I felt really bad and some kind of Tilted and dumb about it so I stopped for today,but when I now think,that in reality I only missed a really big chance there,and It was basically a EV+ coinflip until turn that I missed its really easier to move on...
At PLO100 there will be much similar EV situations too,and then I just hope I can make it better :wink:

Im only interested what the more experienced Omaha players think about that fold! I feel really embarrased,because I Tilted so much money careless away a few weeks ago and now I cannot make a call with a very big hand for a stack :oops:
SCFanatiker

Postby teknipper » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 pm

teknipper

Postby briachek » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby MTPaid » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby briachek » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:36 am

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby SCFanatiker » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:55 am

SCFanatiker

Postby Kuso » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 pm

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby MTPaid » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby teknipper » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 pm

teknipper

Return to Omaha