[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
I'm going to be up to the $200 games at Cake pretty soon now - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

I'm going to be up to the $200 games at Cake pretty soon now

Keep the strategy areas clean and post LC & BBs here

Moderator: LPF Police Department

I'm going to be up to the $200 games at Cake pretty soon now

Postby k3nt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 am

$100 NL at Cake, I've run up my $900 in deposits to about $1800. I'll move on up to the $200s at probably $2600. Watch out, Ice, I'm comin' for ya.

Favorite recent hand at the $100s (FR): I have like $130 to start and opponent covers.

[Ts][9s] in MP. A really bad player raises to $3 utg, gets a couple of calls, I call too, get more callers behind.

Pot $18 and it's [Td][9h][3d]. Checks to me (the bad player is incapable of a CB without TP or better), I bet $15, get one caller.

Pot $48 is the [4h]. I bet $40, he calls again.

Pot $128 is the [Th]. The backdoor flush draw got there, but I misread the board somehow and think it was the original FD that got there. I decide he must have the flush and shove all-in which is almost full pot. He does have the backdoor flush. Lucky me. He had [Jh][8h].
k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Kuso » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:18 pm

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby NVG » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 am

NVG

Postby k3nt » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 pm

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Return to Low Content & Bad Beats