[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Old Members Lounge - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Old Members Lounge

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

Old Members Lounge

Postby LivePokerForum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 am

Hi guys!

Let this thread be the place where you'll meet your old friends.
All members of bet-the-pot and pokercrack projects are welcome!
LivePokerForum
Site Admin

Old Members Lounge

Postby LivePokerForum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm

I've just made an email mass sending to all our members and we hope we'll see a lot of old friends here.
I'm sorry we were not able to restore the avatars so I kindly ask you to make the new ones.
Waiting for you here.
LivePokerForum
Site Admin

Old Members Lounge

Postby Felonius_Monk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Was kinda weird to get this email today. I assumed all this old stuff was lost in the ether!

Also - who are you, and what's the purpose behind resurrecting BTP/LPF from the dead (or trying to)?
The Monkman J[c]

"Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame,
A licky boom boom down.
Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,
A licky boom boom down." - Snow, 1993
Felonius_Monk
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Old Members Lounge

Postby antneye » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 pm

antneye

Old Members Lounge

Postby LivePokerForum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi guys,

My name is Andy.
I'm from Russia. My business partner from the USA was an active member of the old bet-the-pot forum (moderator?). He told me that this forum was really cool and I saw that it really was via the web archive.
As I have some website building knowledge I proposed to revive it. And he gave some old backups that he made in 2008.
As an old domain names bet-the-pot and pokercrack were not free we decided to build it on the new domain name LivePokerForum.com. I think it is not bad.
I'm 35 and I have been playing poker semi-professionally in 2005-2009. In 2009 I founded an IT company but poker is still the part of my life.
We have a team of webmasters, designers, SEO gurus so we'll do our best to revive this great project. Our goal is not money (it is really hard to earn from poker nowadays - you know the situation in the USA. And offline poker is also prohibited in Russia). I just want to return the old members here cause I know that this community was really friendly and I see a lot of interesting discussions. So I kindly ask all the visitors: please contact your friends who were registered on BTP or Pokercrack. Tell them about the LPF.

2 antneye: Can you please tell me what links are not working and we'll try to fix that.
LivePokerForum
Site Admin

Old Members Lounge

Postby low dough » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

It is like a blast from the past seeing the old forums.

Looking forward to seeing what could happen if some of the old regulars stop by.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
Steven Wright

low dough
BTP Tourny #5 Winner

Old Members Lounge

Postby WC » Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever
WC

Old Members Lounge

Postby antneye » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:08 pm

I will ship $10 to the first guy who gets MK to post again. Where is that mizor?
antneye

Old Members Lounge

Postby striker » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Old user "striker2550" here. Couldn't log on with my old name. Any one here??? It's like a ghost town. HELLLLOOOOOOO.......
striker

Return to LPF Community