[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
ED's Atomic Dustbin - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

ED's Atomic Dustbin

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Xaston » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 am

Both of the faces in this picture have excellent photoshop potential.
Boy, you got me confused with a man who repeats himself.
Xaston

Postby piersmajestyk » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:57 am

Congrats bro.
piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby PBG » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 am

PBG

Postby PBG » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:04 am

PBG

Postby Pok 7's » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 am

Pok 7's

Postby Kuso » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 pm

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby MTPaid » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Congrats on the new addition.

Are you going to have to change your username in the not to distant future to avoid conflict now?
Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby PkrKat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:38 pm

"they tell me you rarely speak in person..I told them that seemed impossible given how funny you are online"
PkrKat
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby Trump34 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:26 pm

Congrats to both of you. Please give me your new address and I will ship your bottle of wine. I'm sure EM will be ready for a drink. :D
I refuse to go to treatment, because they don't serve Scotch there.
Trump34

Postby tommyhawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 am

tommyhawk

Postby Danhdan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby MecosKing » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 am

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag