[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby MTPaid » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby emmasdad » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 pm

emmasdad

Postby stickdude » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:35 am

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby emmasdad » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:11 am

I am running like total ass. Like Xaston's old sig about running worse than I ever thought possible. This gem from last night at 1/3 200 max.

UTG+2 raises to 15, one call, I raise to 50 OTB with AA. UTG+2 calls, he has $670, I cover. Flop AKQr. He checks to me, I bet 100, he min raises, I shove, he calls with JT, board does not pair. He racks up immediately, goes to the bar, buys me a beer and leaves.

I can't wait to run like a golden boy again.
emmasdad

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:37 am

Pok 7's

Postby Rhound50 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm

"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Danhdan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby emmasdad » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:36 am

Whelp. I'm trying to qualify for the PCA. I have replenished a bit of $W, about 500, and am trying to figure out the best way to do it. The sats to the 650 PCA qualifiers are sufficiently soft that I think I could just win the W$11,000 by brute force. I won a couple thousand $W in the WSOP sats without too much effort, which I was going to save for the PCA but then donked off in the WCOOP. I have also considered doing the PCA step SNGs. I bought into a step 1 the other day just to check them out, and I now have a step 4 ticket. The first 2 steps were ridiculously easy. Step 3 was a little tougher, but there were only 4 out of the 9 of us that seemed any good at all. I had position on uclabruinz, and the rest fell into place. 3 wins, no redo's. The big problem I see is that the level 5 and 6 steps are populated by very tough high stakes players. I certainly don't have an edge, and I would guess that my ROI in the step 5 and 6 is -10% or so. Maybe I don't give myself enough credit, I dunno. But a field of 18 that includes rainkhan, the__D___ry, leggggggggy, and a bunch of other MTT pros makes level six pretty brutal. I kinda wish that stars would have protected steps that require a person to runnitup from level one rather than buying in at level 6 like these guys are doing. My options, then, are to try brute force iin the steps, play the 33r sats, play the 650 sats, or just try to build enough $W to buy in directly. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
emmasdad

Postby Kuso » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:15 am

congrats on the bun -- good luck with the move.
wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby emmasdad » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:25 pm

I'm getting sick of this shit Rhound. Let me go.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1610015
emmasdad

Postby RedBarracuda » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:58 pm

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby MTPaid » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:49 pm

"Muppets In Space"

MTPaid

Postby emmasdad » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:48 pm

46] <emmasdad> "emma, what's a cow say?"
[12:46] <emmasdad> moooo
[12:47] <emmasdad> "emma, what's a duck say?"
[12:47] <emmasdad> quack quack
[12:47] <emmasdad> "emma, what's a cat say?"
[12:47] <emmasdad> meow
[12:47] <tommyhawk> good so fAR
[12:47] <emmasdad> "emma, what's daddy say?"
[12:47] <emmasdad> no no no no
emmasdad

Postby MTPaid » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:05 pm

"Muppets In Space"

MTPaid

Postby emmasdad » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:43 pm

emmasdad

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals