[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Just like starting over - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Just like starting over

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby MecosKing » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:27 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby TightWad » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:07 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby TightWad » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:26 pm

Well, I spewed a way a nice chip lead to bust out in 11th in the 27-man, but I'm in the middle of the pack in the 500FPP, and I won the first round of the double-shoot...top 2 at the final 10-man get a place in the sunday mil, here's hopin!

-TW
TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby TightWad » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby piersmajestyk » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:33 pm

piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby TightWad » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:25 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby TightWad » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Continuing to grind out the SNGs, and I've moved up to 4-tabling. I'm sure this will decrease my ROI, but I think that the loss is somewhat mitigated by the fact that I'm less prone to distraction when dealing with 4 tables. In other words, I'm not as tempted to web-surf during the early rounds, or make reckless moves out of impatience. Still, things get quite hectic when all 4 tables are down to shorthanded, and especially if one of them is heads up. I guess I'll get better at dealing with that, though.

Stats so far : I've played 66 $10 SNGs, and collected 11 firsts, 8 seconds, and 9 thirds. My ITM 42% and my ROI is 20%...a lot of that has to do with a pretty nice run I've been on lately. My roll is up to $663, and the current plan is to move up to $20's when I hit $800. I'd like to hit that by March, we'll see.

I'm considering adding some cash games to my regimen, but I'm not considering it very hard. I'm not very good at NL cash.

-TW
TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby hard2tel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:31 pm

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby TightWad » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:56 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby Rhound50 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:54 am

"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby emmasdad » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:45 am

emmasdad

Postby TightWad » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Well, I just played and placed in 4 SNG's, which is a very satisfying feeling! Got 2 3rds, a 2nd and a 1st...shame of it is, I coulda done better, i.e. one of the thirds I was all in with TT against 44 and KJ preflop...if I win that, it's almost a guaranteed 1st. But let's be fair, I had my share of luck (or donkstrikery, as one of my opponents called it) to get there to begin with.

Shame I gotta spend the next 8 hours at work.

Limit : $10 NL SNG
Bankroll : $734

-TW
TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby TightWad » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:23 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby TightWad » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:03 pm

TightWad
<b>Forum Jackass</b>

Postby Tyrannic » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:25 pm