[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Mizen' Mizen' gots to keep Mizen' Mizen' - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Mizen' Mizen' gots to keep Mizen' Mizen'

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Mizen' Mizen' gots to keep Mizen' Mizen'

Postby rdale » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:37 am

Last edited by rdale on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
rdale

Postby NorthView » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:16 am

Welcome back. You might need > 15 BIs at Bodog, though, the way those gamblers love to bluff the river.
Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

Postby MecosKing » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:07 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby MVPSPORTS » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:38 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby rdale » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:47 am

So far up to $125.32 after another day of grinding out the micros...

I have been experimenting with getting a little more play in than I normal do. Which is to say that i'm bluffing more in small pots where it is likely to be uncontested. The current games tend to run more tight passive than loose passive which is surprising me.

I did kind of make a donk play with AKc that had TPTK/nut flush draw by checking the flop. Go figure he makes two pair and I don't improve... if I had bet the flop, checked the turn it would have made for a smaller loss. Outside of that was pretty happy with losses and wins for the day, it won't be every day the roll grows by 25%.
rdale

Postby rdale » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:47 am

Yeah once I get up to the $50's it will feel like I'm the king of the island. On a side note... got invited to play a game at the VFW club tonight, I didn't think I was that old.
rdale

Postby rdale » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:13 am

rdale

Postby iceman5 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am

iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby rdale » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:50 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:52 am

rdale

Postby rdale » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:37 am

Last night played in the Spicy Thai Noodle game, it is dealers choice and the regulars are all characters. I lost but discovered a new game that I like a lot that they call Oakland. It plays like Omaha except you start with 3 cards instead of 4 and can only use two, if I dealt it I liked to call Oakland 8, which made for an all together boggling experience. They play lots of split pot games often with declaring whether you want the hi or lo, which seems kind of silly to me but does add another dimension to the game. All in all I had a good time and played a bunch of Omaha 8 which is probably my favorite poker game right now.
rdale

Postby rdale » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:46 am

At a staggering $198.91 after a day of up and eventually slightly down.

Good news is Bodog has a bug that let me double buy in after losing a stack. I hope they don't fix it anytime soon.

Better luck tomorrow!
rdale

Postby emmasdad » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:59 am

emmasdad

Postby rdale » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:27 am

Another day of grinding it out at the micros... it is most certainly a grind down there. The micro-total so far $237.80.

Seems like there was some kind of highlight in day or yesterday that was interesting... but I can't remember it now.
rdale

Postby rdale » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:08 am

rdale

Next

Return to Member Journals