[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
My name is R-Hound not Round damn it. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

My name is R-Hound not Round damn it.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Rhound50 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:52 am

The next time I decide to play a tourney someone please give me a nice cock punch and take half of the buy in. It will be quicker and less painful and oost me less.

If I ever decide to play pai gow again jsut punch me in the groin and kick me a few times after I fall down.

PS not a shock but 12er runs hotter than god.
"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby briachek » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 am

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:39 pm

"... Then I got hammered and pissed away a grand at pai gow"
MVPSPORTS

Postby Rhound50 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Well I'm still a little drunk from last night but here is a short replay.

Fucking donkament, I run good at first. My table was really really soft. I also ran good when I got a little short I got AA vs KK and held. So then we get down to 40 players. I am the big stack at the table with about 50k in chips the next closest person has like 20k. Then they move the big stack of the tourny directly to my left. FGERWT#$tt4q$@%$%@

So I am the button with [As] [3s] blinds are 400/800, I raise to 2100. Big stack calls from the SB. Flop is [2s] [5s] K. He checks I bet 3k, he makes it 7k. I raise to 20k, he shoves with K9o. I call lose the coin flip and I'm gone.

So then I get drunk and play pai gow and lose a grand. Yes I am a moron.

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby Rhound50 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Rhound50 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 am

Poker today = good, Pai Gow = I am a complete fucking retard for ever playing this game.

Poker Today
Venetian + $500
TI - $100
Ventian + 455

Pai Gow

Poker Yesterday
Caesars + 133
Ventian donkameny -170

Pai Gow -1000

Anyone see a pattern here? Of course 12 is up like 3k at Pai Gow, I think from now on i'll just stick to poker.

Funny slow roll story in LC && BB

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby kennyg » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:17 am

"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:43 am

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby Rhound50 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:46 am

Today was a rough day of poker.

Playing 1/2
KK < KK for a stack
QQ vs KK

Decided to short stack some 2/5, the game was soft as ever.

Call a $20 raise with TT, 5 handed to the flop. Flop is A [Qd] [Td]. PFR bets $60, I raise to $250, SB overcalls. Turn is [3d] and he has [Kd] [7d], I dont resuck.

11 hrs -550

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby kennyg » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 am

that hand was so sick.
"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby Rhound50 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:28 am

I dont really feel like I a long winded Vegas report. So just a couple smallish points.

I didnt play my best. The poker i play the worse I play in general, I never really hit that comfort level where I really feel in control. I usually hit this when I am playing all the time. I am still better than the majority of players that play in Vegas at 1/2 and 2/5 but I made a couple mistakes that cost me maybe $500 total in profits. I played a set about as god awfully as humanly possible, I dont even want to post the hand it is that bad.

I also ran good in spurts and really bad in others. I must have been owed like $1000 in equity on draws. I had like 7 12+ outter draws and only hit 1. I got all in with the nut gutty and flush draw against two players one who flopped the nut straight and the other that flopped the wheel on a 5d 4d 2 board holding [7d] [8d]. Grrrr I did hit 4 draws, I got flush over flushed twice, and made a flush and slow rolled by a flopped boat.

Most importantly DONT EVER EAT ROOM SERVICE AT IMPERIAL PALACE. Food poisoning sucks ass, and it sucks ass even more when you are alone in Vegas and are supposed to be driving 5 hrs but cant stop puking.

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby JimmyJet » Thu May 01, 2008 2:12 am

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

Postby Rhound50 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:46 am

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Rhound50 » Sun May 18, 2008 10:01 am

I played live for the first time in about 3 weeks. I have had so much other stuff going on in my life that poker has kinda fallen off my plate. I am getting ready to move my stuff to Nor. Cal for my summer internship and trying to figure out what the heck I am going to do for housing.

Was a pretty weird/bad session. I at no point in the session was I up, I made a couple of pushs to get to even but it never happened.

I get AA twice in the first 15 min of my session. First hand I raise to $15 preflop get 3 callers. Flop is QQX I think it was a 5 but it doesnt matter. Checks to me I bet $35, get check mined to $70, and check shoved to $200, LOL muck. 2nd time Flop is 432 after getting 2 callers, BB leads small, I raise he shoves, shorty calls in the middle, I fold. Kid has 33

After that it was a pretty up and down session and I just couldnt make a hand. I did get AA to hold vs a shortys JJ which was nice. I got to bluff a good player off a flopped straight, I had a bigger OOSD the flush card hit on the turn and I raised his bet, he tells me nice catch and mucks.

Two free rolls = meh. Early in the session I raise [Kc] [Qc] from the button, get 4 callers. Flop is [Jc] T [5c], dude leads out $50, one caller, I shove bettor calls, other player folds. Dude has KQo my free roll misses. I get A [Kc]. I limp UTG awful black man makes it $20 with $100 back, 3 callers. I bet enough to put him all in, awful asain chick overcalls. Flop is A [6c] [5c]. She only has $150 so I was pretty much shoving any non awful flop. She calls with [Ah] [Kh] turn is a club river brick.

The real story of the days was missed opportunities, I had a shit ton of draws and I hit only one. At one point I limp [Ad] [5d] flop is A [Jd] [3d], effective stacks are $500. MP who is awful bets $25, I raise to $70, he calls turn bricks, he checks, I check. River brick, he bets $50, I call and he tables [Kd] [Td] for king high another diamond and I win a 1k pot. I must have missed 7 or 8 oosd.

I actually played really well, usually after a little while of not playing I dont play my best but I was happy with my play. After Vegas where I felt some rust caused me to make some major mistakes it was nice to play my A game again.

-$303 for the day.

Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals