[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Playing Limit Hold'em - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Playing Limit Hold'em

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Playing Limit Hold'em

Postby woody » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:39 pm

Last edited by woody on Wed May 14, 2008 12:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
woody

9/11/05 Sunday

Postby woody » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:49 pm

woody

Postby Molina » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:10 pm

"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby woody » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:35 pm

woody

Postby woody » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:08 pm

09/13/2005 Activity:

I finished up $2. I started on the upswing when I
flopped a straight which won, and my pocket AA held up
to win a $45.60 pot. At this point I was up $23.

Then my luck changed and I was down as much as $52. I
had pocket KK against two opponents who both had aces
and of course an ace flopped and I quickly folded
after I bet and was reraised on the flop. Then I had
two straight draws which missed.

Finally, my luck turned around and I got into the
positive though it was only two dollars and I decided
to quit for the day.

My comeback was because I made two straights on the
river and won, the last time was a $63.00 pot (profit
$39). I also won an improbable hand of 7 3 in the big
blind on which I flopped a pair of sevens which held
up to win at showdown.

Sets flopped were 0 for 4 below average.

Flush draws made were 0 for 1, slightly below average.

The numbers for 9/13 Tuesday:

+ 2

needed to go to next level

September 1 to date:

Tight site + 133
Loose site 734
woody

Postby woody » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:23 pm

woody

Postby woody » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:45 am

woody

Postby woody » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:57 pm

woody

Postby woody » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:09 pm

Activity for 09/17/05
2/4 Limit Hold'em Full table

I finished down $99. For the most part I was just
beat. Some examples:

I had KK, and ace came on the turn and I lost.

I had 9s 8s, flopped two pair and was beat by a higher
two pair.

I had T9, got trip nines on the turn and was beat by a
full house, sixes over nines.

I had pocket QQ and lost to a flopped set of twos.

I had a straight draw in a big pot and missed.

I had AJ, got a jack on the turn, and got beat by
pocket queens.

I had AQ and got beat by AK.

I was down as much as $122, but came back a little at
the end.

Sets flopped were 1 for 11, below average.

Flush draws made were 1 for 2, above average. The one
flush draw that I made was a small pot.

I never had pocket AA.

The numbers for 9/17 Saturday:

September 1 to 15

Tight site: + 133
Loose site + 969

September 16 to date:

woody

Postby woody » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:35 pm

Activity for 09/18/05
2/4 limit hold'em full table

I didn't play long today, because I had other things to, but I managed to get back on the winning track after 2 losing days. I won $42 today, and it was all because of one hand.

I got pocket KK and the pot was capped preflop. I
flopped a set and won a $107 pot (26.75 big bets). One of my biggest
wins.

Other than that hand I essentially got nothing.

Sets flopped were 1 for 2, above average.

The numbers for 9/18 Sunday:

+ 42

+ 911

September 1 to 15

Tight site: + 133
Loose site: + 969

September 16 to date:

woody

Postby Molina » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:58 pm

"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby woody » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:09 pm

woody

Postby woody » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:50 pm

woody

Postby woody » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:56 pm

Activity for 09/20/05

Today, I won $173.

Some of the reasons were:

My high pocket pairs won. I had AA, KK, JJ, and QQ and won with all of them. With the KK and JJ, I flopped sets.

Sets flopped were 2 for 8, above average.

Flush draws made were 1 for 2 1/2, above average.

For the most part I stayed out of trouble. I only had 2 problem hands. I made two pair with A 7, and lost to two pair A 9. The second hand, I raised with AQ, and was beat by AK. Other than that I didn't really have any problem hands.

I was only beat twice on the river and zero on the turn. I had 5 favorable river cards, and 4 favorable turn cards.

I had two dream hands.
In the first hand, I was in the small blind and called with [Ks] [9s]. The flop was [9h] [9d] [9c]. I flopped quads. That was a fun hand to play. I won a $47.58 (11.89 big bets) pot.

The second hand I had pocket [Js] [Jd]. My opponent had [Ac] [6c]. The final board was [Jc] [5s] [3c] [3h] [9c]. I flopped a set, and turned a full house. The river gave my opponent his flush to the ace, but he was doomed to my full house. The raises on the river were capped and I won a $66 (16.5 big bets) pot.

The numbers for 9/20 Tuesday:

+ 173

+ 730

September 1 to 15

Tight site + 133
Loose site + 969

September 16 to date:

+ 102
woody

Postby woody » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Activity for 09/21/05

I finished up $167, but I was up as much as $243,
until I hit a downturn.

Sets flopped were 5 for 30, above average, but I lost
two of the sets. The first was to a flush on the
river. The second was during the downturn when I
flopped a set of nines and my opponent flopped a set
of tens. Ouch!

Flush draws were 3 for 7, also above average.

I lost a hand when I had flopped two pair and my two
pair got covered on the river when the board paired
up. Kind of makes up for the times that this happened
to my opponent and I won.

The numbers for 9/21 Wednesday:

+ 167

+ 563

September 1 to 15

Tight site + 133
Loose site + 969

September 16 to date: