[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
A Season In Hell - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

A Season In Hell

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:13 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby NorthView » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

Postby MVPSPORTS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:33 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby tommyhawk » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm

HEY cunt no1 is a dutch guy.... :twisted:

Oh well.youre right
tommyhawk

Postby NorthView » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby tommyhawk » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 pm

tommyhawk

Postby NorthView » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 am

This month's going well, though slowly - just can't seem to get the motivation to play lots for some reason, and I've been busy at work and socially too. I'd hoped to get 20k hands in for the first time, but I'll be struggling to hit much more than half that.

MVP you can stop reading now.

Off to the pub again for the Manure v Arse game. This will be interesting. I really don't think we've got anything more than a slim mathematical chance of the title, and a win is mandatory to keep even that alive, but the game will be interesting from the point of view of seeing how well the young players deal with the extreme disappointments of recent months, from Eduardo's injury through to the refereeing debacle. It's been a rough old time.

Wenger has said he's not interested in buying more players, bar maybe one, which I can understand as he's invested a hell of a lot in his young players in the belief that they can win titles...but the fans are growing restless and this season will probably be the third without a trophy.

I suspect he'll try to remedy the defensive frailty that's been apparent for some time, though I don't know how. Our deputy LB and RB are nowhere near ready for the big time yet, which leaves us short of cover, but there's no way he'll buy replacements and asking them to sit on the bench and wait for an injury. Same goes for CB and goalkeeper..[/img]

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby RedBarracuda » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:49 pm

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby NorthView » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:01 am

Exactly.

Well I thought we were pretty damn impressive, and if we had a striker capable of taking the majority of his chances rather than 1 in 4 or 5 we'd have had it sewn up in the first half. I like Ade because I think he's a nightmare for defenders, but his finishing's a problem. If we could pair him with a proven goalscorer (come back quickly Dudu) then his value to the team soars, but the fact that he's scored 25+ goals this season just goes to show how many decent chances we've created.

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:41 pm

tommyhawk

Postby NorthView » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 am

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby NorthView » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:51 am

Hit a BE spell - only to be expected.

Anyone fire the river here? He's 55/17/2

Pacific Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
5 players

Stack sizes:
Hero: $193.45
CO: $392.51
Button: $62.1
SB: $93.49
BB: $240.32

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with [9d] [9c]
Hero raises to $8, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: [3c] [4s] [3s] ($40, 5 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $28, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: [4c] ($124, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $66, SB folds, BB calls.

River: [7h] ($256, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks.

Results:
Final pot: $256
BB shows Qs As
Hero shows 9d 9c
BB mucks 9d 9c

Major donk 78/24/5

Pacific Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
4 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $173.65
Button: $291.2
SB: $831.15
Hero: $197

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with [As] [9s]
UTG calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero checks.

Flop: [Ks] [3d] [Ad] ($8, 4 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $7, UTG calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: [4s] ($29, 3 players)
Hero bets $18, UTG folds, Button calls.

River: [7d] ($65, 2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $70, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: $205
Button shows 4h 5d
Hero shows As 9s
Hero mucks As 9s

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby NorthView » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

That's it for this month, poker wise. I'm going to take a couple of days off playing t o watch some Leatherass vids. Decent month money wise, but a pathetic number of hands played.

Seriously, fuck poker.

NorthView

Postby RuiCosta » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Not a bad month i see....almost enough to leave the day Job if you played a few more hands?
Are you going down to the Vic in the near future?
RuiCosta

Postby JimmyJet » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Mekos King (11:56:46 AM): LOL@NVobv
Mekos King (11:57:02 AM): circumstances are all conspiring perfectly
Mekos King (11:57:07 AM): to get ole NV to snuffit
Mekos King (11:57:14 AM): but the salty old tsr just refuses to
Mekos King (11:57:26 AM): goot thing guns are illegal id say
JimmyJet

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals