[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
The return of Ale_k300 - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

The return of Ale_k300

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby black_knight6 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:17 pm

black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby Subzero_Wins » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:32 am

hey dude, i've seen you on some of my tables on stars and i have some comments i hope can help... first of all i have 123 hands on you which is a pretty small sample but i have you running at 12/4, which is insanely nitty... if this is close to what you actually run then you have some stuff to work on preflop... you dont have to play a 22/17 LAG-style but you should try opening a wider range of hands from the CO and button with or without limpers and from the blinds as well

one example i found is when you have A9o in the BB, small blind completes and you just check and then check down, the sb will limp with so much garbage there that you can raise a huge range of hands, also if u do just check preflop in a BB vs SB situation, you should bet absolutely any hand or flop that is checked to you as you will take it down almost every time

another hand you have 63o in the BB and it folds to the sb who limps, now a hand this weak is fine to check preflop, but as i said above, any flop he checks to you, you can easily bet and take down

i have very few hands where you went to showdown, so i can't say all that much about your post flop play. however, one is a KQ that you call in the BB, check call an A high flop and then randomly lead a blank turn and river with no pair... this line pretty much represents nothing and makes me feel like you're just randomly bluffing without much of a thought process to go with it. i would tone down that kind of bluffing and work on solid preflop play and CBing. once you have a solid style of play and you want to try some different stuff postflop there are some articles by xaston and roy which i found quite helpful

those 3 are the only hands of yours i have in my database so i'm sure i dont see the whole picture, those are just some of my thoughts on the hands and what you should work on (from what i've seen)

good luck, i hope i was clear enough and this is somewhat helpful
AlexMR is a donk.
Subzero_Wins

Postby ale_k300 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:20 pm

ale_k300

Postby Subzero_Wins » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

AlexMR is a donk.
Subzero_Wins

Postby ale_k300 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 pm

So here it is todays session with a most aggressive approach and current month stats.

TODAYS SESSION:

MONTH:

The micro sessions is me teaching my GF.
ale_k300

Postby MBuckler » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:49 am

couldnt find one hand in 28 to raise at $2nl?
MBuckler

Postby ale_k300 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:46 am

ale_k300

Postby ale_k300 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 pm

ale_k300

Postby ale_k300 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 pm

After an horrible Thursday afternoon , ( got beat 3 times set over set and of course some bad play ) i sat down again at night because i wasn't tired and my GF wanted to practice a lil bit ( i gave her $10 to play at micro limits ) and in around 3000 hands between last night and right now, i made my way back , and now I'm even a lil bit up. Probably later I'm gonna post a few hands.

The graph since March 12 that is when i restarted
ale_k300

Postby ale_k300 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Great session last night, i hope i can keep this rate.

ale_k300

Postby MBuckler » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:51 pm

MBuckler

Postby ale_k300 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm

ale_k300

Postby ale_k300 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 am

So yesterday i was so so pissed that i didn't even wanted to post, i played around 6000 hands and i ended down 10 buyins ( $500 ). on that session i think i had everything that could happen to happen. of course i some of that money is a little bit of tilting i experienced, but the rest is a cold deck of around 2500 hands, and then some horrible stuff... happening. Some examples right down.

HAND 1 ( this is quite common ) :

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Converter Tool from (Format: Bet The Pot)

Hero ($50.25)
BB ($12.55)
UTG ($44.50)
MP ($55)
Button ($59.40)

Preflop: Hero is SB with [Kd], [Kh].
2 folds, Button raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.5, 1 fold, Button calls $4.50.

Flop: ($13.50) [Qc], [Th], [8h] (2 players)
Hero bets $9, Button raises to $28, Hero raises to $43.75, Button calls $15.75.

Turn: ($101) [Jh] (2 players)

River: ($101) [4s] (2 players)

Final Pot: $101

Results in white below:
Hero has Kd Kh (one pair, kings).
Button has 4h 5h (flush, jack high).
Outcome: Button wins $101.

HAND 2 ( The guy said when the hand ended, there is no way i can fold this hand preflop ):

After reviewing this hand i got to think, i been playing many hands against the guy who won this hand hand he raises every other pot and he is very aggressive, so i know he doesn´t have AA or KK when he doesnt push on my reraise. so i think is a good move for me to push here isnt it?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Converter Tool from (Format: Bet The Pot)

Button ($74.10)
SB ($74)
BB ($64.35)
UTG ($28.70)
Hero ($49.25)
CO ($63.40)

Preflop: Hero is MP with [Qd], [Qs].
UTG raises to $2, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, Button calls $7, 2 folds, UTG raises to $28.7, Hero raises to $49.25, Button calls $42.25.

Flop: ($127.95) [3d], [2h], [4c] (3 players)

Turn: ($127.95) [Kd] (3 players)

River: ($127.95) [5d] (3 players)

Final Pot: $127.95

Results in white below:
UTG doesn't show.
Hero has Qd Qs (one pair, queens).
Button has Ks As (straight, five high).
Outcome: Button wins $127.95.

Hand 3 (WTF?):

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Converter Tool from (Format: Bet The Pot)

BB ($56.55)
UTG ($71.40)
MP ($52.30)
CO ($63.30)
Hero ($41.05)
SB ($86.20)

Preflop: Hero is Button with [Kd], [Ks].
1 fold, MP raises to $2, CO calls $2, Hero raises to $7.5, 2 folds, MP folds, CO calls $5.50.

Flop: ($17.75) [5h], [8d], [7c] (2 players)
CO checks, Hero bets $12, CO raises to $24, Hero raises to $33.55, CO calls $9.55.

Turn: ($84.85) [4d] (2 players)

River: ($84.85) [6c] (2 players)

Final Pot: $84.85

Results in white below:
CO has 9d 9h (straight, nine high).
Hero has Kd Ks (straight, eight high).
Outcome: CO wins $84.85.

HAND 4 ( Big Tilt for one please ):

SB ($30.70)
BB ($55.25)
UTG ($63.35)
MP ($11)
Hero ($71.45)
Button ($57.35)

Preflop: Hero is CO with [2h], [2d].
UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($2.50) [2c], [6h], [Qh] (5 players)
SB checks, BB bets $2.5, UTG folds, MP folds, Hero calls $2.50, SB folds.

Turn: ($7.50) [4d] (2 players)
BB bets $3, Hero raises to $8.5, BB raises to $20, Hero raises to $31.5, BB raises to $69.25, Hero calls $20.75.

River: ($129) [Qs] (2 players)

Final Pot: $129

Results in white below:
BB has Qc 4h (full house, queens full of fours).
Hero has 2h 2d (full house, twos full of queens).
Outcome: BB wins $129.

Also im gonna post another few hands for analysis on the NL forum.
ale_k300

Postby MBuckler » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:19 pm

stars = rigged
MBuckler

Postby MVPSPORTS » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Why exactly would one want to play 6k hands in a day?
MVPSPORTS

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals