[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Crazy Pineapple Odds Question. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Crazy Pineapple Odds Question.

Want to know the odds of AA vs KK? What was the "expected value" when I reraised all in? Come find out!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Crazy Pineapple Odds Question.

Postby AppleCrumble » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:32 pm

This is a question for anyone good at maths with time on their hands. It is too involved for me.

Crazy Pineapple is basically Hold 'Em except that you are dealt 3 cards and must discard 1 after the flop betting.

I am playing Crazy Pineapple Heads Up. The effective stack is £200. The blinds are £2/£4.

I am dealt 4c 6s 8s on the button and make it £15. My opponent reraises £30 more meaning I have to put £30 into a £60 pot to see a flop. As it happens my opponent has AAQ (rainbow). He is not going to check and is committed to going all in for his remaining £140 no matter what flops so my current and implied odds on my £30 investment are 20:3.

What is my EV here?

I am looking at the odds of me flopping straight/2 pair trips and holding up.
Flopping an OESD and/or flush draw and ending up all in and winning.
We can assume I check-fold any single pairs even with a gutshot.
Remember I must discard one card on the flop so it is essentialy analysing 3 separate hands.

Good Luck for anyone brave enough to take this on.
AppleCrumble

Return to Odds