[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Odds of two people with pocket Aces? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Odds of two people with pocket Aces?

Want to know the odds of AA vs KK? What was the "expected value" when I reraised all in? Come find out!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Odds of two people with pocket Aces?

Postby stickdude » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:35 pm

So, what are the odds of two people being dealt pocket Aces on the same hand?
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby mapleleaf » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:40 pm

1 in 270725

The real question is what are the chances of two peopel getting suited pocket aces!
mapleleaf

Postby laynegt » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:31 pm

laynegt

Postby Molina » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:50 pm

"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby MVPSPORTS » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:19 am

MVPSPORTS

Postby Chance Artanis » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:17 am

Or when u go all in preflop in a cash game against 2 opponents. One holds the other two aces and the other guy has kings. The guy with kings then proceeds to runner-runner-straight both of the guys with aces. Sad, but true.

Ironically, that was the day I finally realized that I was becoming better at poker. I didn't view this beat as "God scorning my pitied soul." Although I must admit I did curse a bit, I continued playing and didn't let it affect my session or earnings.
Chance Artanis

Postby stickdude » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:05 pm

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby black_knight6 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:06 pm

Or when another A comes up...I've heard a story of this on one of the major networks...as well as B&M :P Wouldn't it SUCK if someone folded for some reason? haha
black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby Kaylyn » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Kaylyn

Postby Marm » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:43 am

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby NorthView » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:17 am

Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

Postby Aisthesis » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:32 pm

Aisthesis

Postby Aisthesis » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Aisthesis

Postby Marm » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 pm

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Return to Odds