[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Blah .25/.50 stud fr no idea hand - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Blah .25/.50 stud fr no idea hand

The best of the rest..

Moderators: kingsalami, LPF Police Department

Blah .25/.50 stud fr no idea hand

Postby Juskimo » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:43 pm

So I am back 4 tabling the micros, trying to grind out wcoop funds.

I don't know quite what to do with this hand, but there has to be a better line somewhere (keep in mind this is .25/.50).

PokerStars Game #11226375417: 7 Card Stud Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/07/30 - 21:35:12 (ET)
Table 'Siarnaq IV' 8-max
Seat 1: Irish_JC ($13.35 in chips)
Seat 2: dutrack ($9.55 in chips)
Seat 3: Juskimo ($24.80 in chips)
Seat 5: LongDizzy10 ($6.30 in chips)
Seat 6: aku4u ($15.50 in chips)
Seat 7: zlatnamala ($5.25 in chips)
Seat 8: duart tang ($2.85 in chips)
Irish_JC: posts the ante $0.05
dutrack: posts the ante $0.05
Juskimo: posts the ante $0.05
LongDizzy10: posts the ante $0.05
aku4u: posts the ante $0.05
zlatnamala: posts the ante $0.05
duart tang: posts the ante $0.05
*** 3rd STREET ***
Dealt to Irish_JC [2d]
Dealt to dutrack [5c]
Dealt to Juskimo [Ts Td Qs]
Dealt to LongDizzy10 [9c]
Dealt to aku4u [8h]
Dealt to zlatnamala [3c]
Dealt to duart tang [2s]
Irish_JC: brings in for $0.10
dutrack: calls $0.10
Juskimo: raises $0.15 to $0.25
LongDizzy10: raises $0.25 to $0.50
aku4u: folds
zlatnamala: folds
duart tang: calls $0.50
Irish_JC: folds
dutrack: folds
Juskimo: calls $0.25
*** 4th STREET ***
Dealt to Juskimo [Ts Td Qs] [7h]
Dealt to LongDizzy10 [9c] [Kc]
Dealt to duart tang [2s] [7c]
LongDizzy10: bets $0.25
duart tang: folds
Juskimo: calls $0.25
*** 5th STREET ***
Dealt to Juskimo [Ts Td Qs 7h] [6d]
Dealt to LongDizzy10 [9c Kc] [9h]
LongDizzy10: checks
Juskimo: bets $0.50
LongDizzy10: raises $0.50 to $1
Juskimo: calls $0.50
*** 6th STREET ***
Dealt to Juskimo [Ts Td Qs 7h 6d] [3s]
Dealt to LongDizzy10 [9c Kc 9h] [Jc]
LongDizzy10: bets $0.50
Juskimo: folds
LongDizzy10 collected $4.35 from pot
LongDizzy10: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $4.55 | Rake $0.20
Seat 1: Irish_JC folded on the 3rd Street
Seat 2: dutrack folded on the 3rd Street
Seat 3: Juskimo folded on the 6th Street
Seat 5: LongDizzy10 collected ($4.35)
Seat 6: aku4u folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
Seat 7: zlatnamala folded on the 3rd Street (didn't bet)
Seat 8: duart tang folded on the 4th Street

I don't know if he had a buried 9 or what. First I put him on a fd, hence the 5th check, but I do not see too many hands that I am beating that I can call there. That having been said, I hate checking on 5th, because if he is on the fd, then I am ahead and I do not want to give him another card to beat me with.

Thoughts.
[23:42] Mekos King: and lookin bck on it all
[23:42] Mekos King: I FEEL RICH JEWISH GUILT

<spank_her_pair> whats everyone up 2?
<stickdude> watching Pok's AA get stomped on by Jus's AK
<PocketSevens> For those who missed it there's proof that when you eat a lot of fish you turn into one

http://juskimo.blogspot.com/
j[d]
Juskimo
Rolled up since '05

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 pm

You're actually behind on 5th if he has 4 to a flush.

I think folding on 4th is probably best.
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby emmasdad » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:21 pm

First off, I'd re-pop third against most players. I want to know if he will cap, which will narrow his range pretty significantly if he is a typical player.

As played:

I think hes got a buried big pair more often that a FD. Do you find that many micro players playing flush draws that fast? Especially when two of his flush cards are in opponents hands on third? There is a noticeable lack of high cards exposed, so I'm thinking hes got a pair at least 2/3 of the time, maybe more. You are probably looking at AA, KK, QQ or JJ in the hole. Maybe A9. You can't beat any of those hands. If you are ahead on 5th it is only marginally so, and you are probably crushed. I'm check-folding 5th.
emmasdad

Postby emmasdad » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 pm

emmasdad

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 pm

You are correct sir.
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby flafishy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 pm

"It's all over, baby." -- Scotty Nguyen
"It's all downhill after the first kiss." -- Lou Reed
flafishy

Postby Beavis68 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Beavis68

Postby emmasdad » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:49 pm

emmasdad

Postby SebQtaneus » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:38 pm

This has nothing to do with this hand, but why are you playing these stakes? I thought you played a lot higher than this. Did you make a huge BR withdrawal or something?

As for the hand, I don't consider myself a good enough stud player to comment competently.
Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby Juskimo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:08 am

[23:42] Mekos King: and lookin bck on it all
[23:42] Mekos King: I FEEL RICH JEWISH GUILT

<spank_her_pair> whats everyone up 2?
<stickdude> watching Pok's AA get stomped on by Jus's AK
<PocketSevens> For those who missed it there's proof that when you eat a lot of fish you turn into one

http://juskimo.blogspot.com/
j[d]
Juskimo
Rolled up since '05

Return to Other Poker Games