[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Reads (LC) - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Reads (LC)

The best of the rest..

Moderators: kingsalami, LPF Police Department

Reads (LC)

Postby Beavis68 » Sat May 24, 2008 6:36 pm

In the midst of a terrible downturn that gave back all my April winnings in about half the number of hands I had one fun hand today.

On FTP playing S8b

Players are LL, a loose player I have clashed with many times that only gets very aggressive with very strong hands.

and fish - no reads

Looser brings in with a [2s] I have [Ac] [3c] [3s] and call

fish completes with [6d]

4th brings [2d] for LL [3d] for me and an [As] for fish

LL bets, I raise, fish cold calls, LL 3 bets and I cap and fish folds - odd, I know know what LL has though and am in a good spot

Fifth brings loser a [Td] and an [Ah] boating me up

I bet and he just calls - damn

6th give him an [8c] and me a [9c]

I check hoping his aggression takes over.

He bets and I get a checkraise in, and anther bet on the river where he shows his triple 2s - too bad he didnt boat up.

Of course he called me a luck moron.
Beavis68

Postby Kuso » Sat May 24, 2008 11:17 pm

wwcrd?

"that basically sums up poker for me - 12" needle in the testicle." <nutkick> mvp
Kuso

Postby AT » Mon May 26, 2008 7:21 pm

AT

Return to Other Poker Games