[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Its a wrap. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Its a wrap.

No matter what you play or where you play it, if you want to record your day by day poker exploits, this is the place!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:37 am

Pok 7's

Postby PZ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:38 am

You've been a great help to me Ed. Thank you so much for making BTP a comfortable place to be. The shots of the valley there are nice ... but not as nice as that purplish front-yard tree you had goin'. :)

Lawyerin' again eh? GOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGGGGGOOGOGOGOOG
PZ

Postby PZ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:39 am

PZ

Postby hard2tel » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:38 pm

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby MTPaid » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby Stoneburg » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:31 pm

Stoneburg

Postby piersmajestyk » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 pm

piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:34 pm

BURP !!!!!

Just keep posting all that is going on in your lives. !!! We need to know how you, Emma and Roysmom are doing.

Bonne chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tommyhawk

Postby emmasdad » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys. I didn't mean to leave the impression that I was leaving BTP. You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm still playing poker. There are some worthwhile tournaments around here and a good group of guys that play live including some of the local bar. I am just going to be spending a lot less time doing it, and playing very little online. It turned from a way to make a few bucks to a time sink.

Besides, shamdonk would probably fail as a human being if I did not answer his life-noob questions when he needed the advice. I can't have that on my conscience.

So instead of playing online poker, I've been shopping for fish finders, handheld VHF marine radios, GPS devices and kayaks. It beats getting sucked out on :)
emmasdad

Postby stickdude » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:35 pm

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:24 pm

Pok 7's

Postby Tyrannic » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:19 pm

Tyrannic

Postby MBuckler » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:59 pm

MBuckler

Postby PZ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 pm

PZ

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

PreviousNext

Return to Member Journals