[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Cake check requested...trip report to follow - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Cake check requested...trip report to follow

The all important concept of not going broke.

Moderators: k3nt, LPF Police Department

Cake check requested...trip report to follow

Postby iceman5 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 am

iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby iceman5 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am

Well, I got my QuickTender account opened and wanted to test it with a small deposit from Cake so I had to cancel the check withdrawal since it was still pending.

I have verified that QuickTender and UseMyWallet are the same thing. UseMyWallet i swhats listed on Cakes cashier page but QuickTender is the actual website you use. Why? I have no idea. They are also either partners with or the same thing as EcoCard.

I have used EcoCard several times with good success.

I withdrawal from QuickTender to Bank costs $30 which is high but lower than a $35 check from Cake and its much much quicker.

If my small test withdrawal to Q-Tender goes thru, I will make a real withdrawal and go all the way to my bank, so I wont be using the check withdrawl right now.
iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby kennyg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am

"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby iceman5 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:36 am

iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby antneye » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 am

If this proves to be fruitless I have decided to become a losing player so I do not need to worry about cashing out.
antneye

Postby dropthe72 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:51 am

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.” - broseph manny
dropthe72

Postby iceman5 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:06 pm

iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby SebQtaneus » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby antneye » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:36 am

antneye

Postby iceman5 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:51 am