Advanced search

Link Posting Policy

An area for members to post links and reviews. NO ADS

Moderators: Cactus Jack, TexasKowboy, LPF Police Department

Link Posting Policy

Postby tetsuo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:55 am

Please DO post links to articles to interesting articles and forum threads you've found on your travels.

Please do NOT post links to articles or forum discussions that are not of a good quality (e.g. have spam/flames in them, or are blatantly self-serving).

Please do NOT post links to sites you have a vested interest in advertising or driving traffic to without contacting me via PM or admin@livepokerforum.com
tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:22 pm

Here's what we're hoping to accomplish with this section:

If you spot a good article on another site, feel free to post the link. We suggest you right click on the link to open it in a new window, read it, then close it and return here for more good reading.

What we're expecting to get is to get a central clearing house of information going right here, and expect it to become the first place you go everyday because there's going to be more useful information here than spending two hours sifting through the chaff to get to the wheat. We'll be pretty loose at first, see how it goes, and hope you all appreciate the service we're providing.

I'll be posting some links I've got bookmarked that have been helpful to me.

Best wishes, everyone, and may all your draws come on the river.

Cactus Jack
"Are the players better as the stakes go up? It's not an exam; it's a buyin." Barry Tanenbaum
Cactus Jack

Return to Books, DVDs and Online Articles