[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Hello all, I'm... - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Hello all, I'm...

Please do introduce yourself!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Hello all, I'm...

Postby The Golden 1 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm

Last edited by The Golden 1 on Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Golden 1

Postby striker2550 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:12 pm

I do not think, therefore I am not.
striker2550
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby EscapePlan9 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forums! 5/10 with less than a year experience playing LHE online? That sounds quite risky to me. How are you doing on those games?
EscapePlan9
Professional Donk-n-Go'r

Postby The Golden 1 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:41 pm

I'm doing alright. With all the rake at the lower limits, as soon as my roll got to $2500 I decided to jump to 5/10 with two friends with similar bankrolls. Right now after 6500 hands I'm averaging 1.6 bb/100, not great but since I tri table I'm happy with it for now as a part time job. Always looking to improve, I think my blind play needs some work (whose doesn't), I'll post up some PT stats in the limit forum in a bit when I figure out how to get an image up here.
The Golden 1

Postby Rhound50 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:25 pm

Hey TG, what limits do you guys play?? I am also at UCSD and always looking for a good home game.
"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby The Golden 1 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:02 am

My friends actually go to UCLA and Davis, so they're not here. I haven't met anyone else that plays poker much besides the usual $5 buy in NL tourneys, so I usually just stick to the online stuff. What college you at by the way? I'm at ERC.
The Golden 1

Postby Rhound50 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:51 pm

I am Revelle :roll: the only college that gives ERC a run for their money in useless GE stuff.
I do occasionally play in a home game at SDSU with a couple of friends if you are interested.
"Its a pink handbag not backpack damn it." Godlikeroy

"From playing full tilt I wanna smash every garden gnome I see. That travelocity commercial puts me on instant tilt."
Rhound50
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 am

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby The Golden 1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

The Golden 1

Return to Introductions