[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Hello from the Isle of Man - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Hello from the Isle of Man

Please do introduce yourself!

Moderator: LPF Police Department

Hello from the Isle of Man

Postby The Cat » Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 am

Hi all,

I have been checking out the site for a few days and there are some great posts. I live in the Isle of Man (small island off UK coast, home of Pokerstars) and am hoping you guys can help me improve my game.

I have been playing online for about two years and have had a few nice wins in large field MTT's $20-$30 buy ins but I am still unsure of my playing style at certain stages and make mistakes which I am hoping to iron out here.

I have also started playing some $100 NL full ring games and want to play more!

Look forward to posting with you all............
The Cat

Postby NorthView » Thu May 24, 2007 5:21 am

Welcome, feline mutilator. Which site(s) are you playing at? Have you tried NL 6max yet?
Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

Postby The Cat » Thu May 24, 2007 5:31 am

I currently play Full Tilt and Pokerstars, and was Party Poker all the way until the americans were banned. Was gutted they cancelled the Monster tourney.

I keep trying NL6max but end up playing as if I was heads up and obviously getting stacked. Cannot find the fold button 6max!!
The Cat

Postby RedBarracuda » Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 am

(6:35:48 PM) giantgrwth: I once beat up an attempted murderer, 25% true story
(6:35:59 PM) hard2tel45s: boxing?
(6:36:06 PM) giantgrwth: Yea
(6:36:14 PM) hard2tel45s: sweet
(6:36:30 PM) giantgrwth: He was my best friend too, lol
(6:36:48 PM) hard2tel45s: well u were in the crazy bin bro
RedBarracuda
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby frankster200 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:02 pm

ignore me and you will do fine
frankster200

Postby The Cat » Fri May 25, 2007 10:21 am

The Cat

Postby Juskimo » Fri May 25, 2007 8:34 pm

Have you ever rented your garage out to any famous motorcycle racers?
[23:42] Mekos King: and lookin bck on it all
[23:42] Mekos King: I FEEL RICH JEWISH GUILT

<spank_her_pair> whats everyone up 2?
<stickdude> watching Pok's AA get stomped on by Jus's AK
<PocketSevens> For those who missed it there's proof that when you eat a lot of fish you turn into one

http://juskimo.blogspot.com/
j[d]
Juskimo
Rolled up since '05

Postby frankster200 » Sat May 26, 2007 1:33 pm

ignore me and you will do fine
frankster200

Return to Introductions