[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
16K hands..pls find the 23,222 leaks - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

16K hands..pls find the 23,222 leaks

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

16K hands..pls find the 23,222 leaks

Postby tommyteddy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Ok, i am pretty ashamed of these numbers but maybe they are some use to somebody.
That would be me I hope.. Analyze this....plz.

Don't know how to post these things anymore :oops:
tommyteddy

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Umm you're doing something wrong :)

I don't think there's anythng wrong with your PF game, with maybe 1 exception. Your VPIP and PFR are pretty good. Some might even suggest a little on the tight side but thats's a fairly basic TAG strategy. The only think I would pay attention to is your cold calling. Remember every time you cold call a raise God kills a puppy... Now occasionally we have to sacrafice one of the little guys if for example we have a maniac at a table and 3 betting him will likely lead to a cap from him just because he has to be the one raising and our mid pair might be good but we don't want to commit a bunch of $ to the pot. They're rare as should be our cold calling frequencey and they should really only be made mostly on the button. Overall my stats were 0.44% OTB. Generally we want to be 3 betting or folding. We're not floating looking to stack our opponent post flop. The general theory is if you're going to call a raise you'd generally need a stronger hand than what you'd normally open with. If that's the case and we feel we're ahead of his range 3 bet.. we're projecting more strength and we'll have position, 3 betting also will likely drive out the bliinds and we take a flop HU in positon. All of wich puts us in a positon of strength and projects a lot of strength as well. So 3 bet good, cold call bad.

Went to SD might be a tad high but if so I don't think it's much... Maybe somone can comment on that. But I'm likely splitting hairs.

Your Cbetting is a bit on the low side If you're raising you should usually be firing a Cbet more than 50% of the time. Dosen't necessarily have to be 100% but I think 50 is too low.

You're also folding to a river bet 45% of the time. Usually if you're getting to the river in an average pot you're usually getting at least 4:1 on your call, often more though so if you think your hand is strong enough to continue past the turn you probably shouldn't be folding the river for 1 bet unless you happen to be in a fairly clear bet/fold situation. If someone has a HUD and sees you fold to a river bet almost 50% of the time they're likely going to fire there. You don't want to be a showdown muppet either but I think you can be making a few more river calls. The turn is usually the critical part in LHE a lot of times you can be getting odds to peel flops but you need a reason to go to the river. When you're there you probably shouldn't be folding close to 50% of the time. Now it's possible you're chasing hoping to hit, chasing is a part of LHE however you need to make sure you're getting the correct price, if not you're done with the hand.

Steal attempt may be a but low as well but again I'll let others comment on that. Your biggest problem seems to be due to post flop, perhaps you're chasing too much or taking marginal hands too far. I'm not sure but these are just a few things that jump out at first glance.
Pok 7's

Postby redhouse » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:59 pm

. wtf pok. ..this is 6max.

PF is too tight. You can win playing 22% but you at least need to raise more than 13% of them. normal TAG numbers are more like 25/15. LAGs are 28/19ish. Att to steal is low - should be at least 30%, 35% is solid. You also fold your BB way too much to steals. You need to defend at least 60% of your hands. More as you get better postflop.

Postflop - aggression is low, wtsd/w$sd is high. Suggests you're passively calling flop and turn bets and folding hands like mid pair on the river. Dunno what a normal fold on river stat is, but 45% seems very high... mine's 27% and i don't think i'm thaat much of a station.

Basically, you seem to be weak tight.
Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:25 pm

I never said they were optimal I said near a standard TAG but a little more on the tight side .. We're looking at a 22.5/13.5. I don't think 1.5% is a critical difference saying standard is 25/15. It;s not like we're talking super nit or spewey. For someone who's losing I don't see those as being way out of whack. If teddy is losing playing that style loosening up likely won't help.

Oh BTW I don't know if you're calling raises from the SB. If you are stop. It's a very easy way to bleed money. Any play from the SB facing a raise is a 3 bet or fold. Just something I want to throw out there.
Pok 7's

Postby MecosKing » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:19 am

Pok 7's

Postby tommyteddy » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:13 am

Wow...

This is sooo very helpfull.... I am soo glad you guys took all that time for me.
The crap is I know most things you said but I needed someone else to say it in my face.

lol @ w$sd I always thought that was ok and a bit on the low side, I never thought I should call more on river.

For now I am gonna stick with the handselection because loosening up now might get me in more trouble postflop.

The yellow post-its on my screen will say ?!

- If It's a call it should be a raise
- decide on turn if we are going to river
- call river with any reasonable doubt

I have not made them yet so if you have better suggestions for now please give me.
Maybe MK can give me a triggering line to put up :wink:

I am off to work now.
Thx a million.
tommyteddy

Postby Derf » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 am

Derf

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:24 am

Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:24 am

Pok 7's

Postby woody » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:58 am

woody