[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
3bet a CR on turn with flopped quads? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

3bet a CR on turn with flopped quads?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

3bet a CR on turn with flopped quads?

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 am

Villain had [Kc] [6c], would 3betting his turn CR have scared him off? I tend to doubt it now that I know what he had, but not knowing that can I honestly expect him not to fold if I do?

Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby Marm » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:21 am

I think you should open the throttles wide as soon as he CR'd you. If hes bluffing and going to fold, then he'll either pitch it now, or when you bet the river. If he's got a K, as you're hoping, then he's not leaving, make him pay to lose.
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:25 am

Well what if he had the 5th 7? :lol:
SebQtaneus

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:52 am

Yeah this is another case where I really felt like I left a bet or two on the table. :oops:
SebQtaneus

Postby antneye » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:55 am

antneye

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:56 am

Yeah on the turn you just need to keep mashing the daylights out of the raise button. This is one of those times you wish the site had a "no cap HU" in effect.
Pok 7's

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games