[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Abdul Jalib's preflop strategy - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Abdul Jalib's preflop strategy

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Abdul Jalib's preflop strategy

Postby digital scar » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:04 am

As i dive deeper and deeper into the never ending search for valuablle poker information I have come across many references to Jalib's preflop strategy as being one of the best articles(essays?) around. I cannot however find this document anywhere on the web. His website is gone so there is no way of getting it there. If anybody has a copy of this document could you please post it or send it to me? I am
intrigued now by the mystery. Thanks.
D.S.
The Big Lebowski: Are you employed, sir?
The Dude: Employed?
The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
The Dude: Is this a... what day is this?
digital scar

Postby AA.com » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:11 am

AA.com

Postby digital scar » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:16 am

Hey Thanks AA.com I tried searching on there but apparently my research skills are not as well matched with yours. Thank you for finding this. Now i guess I wouldn't mind asking those of you out there for your opinions on this pre flop strategy. Anthing really good or really bad about. Just curious on some thoughts and opinions. Later

D.S.
The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
digital scar

Postby redhouse » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:23 am

redhouse

Postby semperfi » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:01 am

semperfi
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby digital scar » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:24 pm

Yeah redhouse thats pretty much what i wanted to do. While I agree that no paint by numbers strategy is going to be as effective as one that is able to be manipulated to ajust to the game conditions, i do believe in getting a solid base to stand on. I mainly wanted to compare Jalib's strategy with Sklansky's strategy to see how they matched up to each other. Whats the worst that could happen? I might better understand the game? Just kidding. Sarcasim doesn't go over very well in my posts. While I do thank AA for finding a link to Jalib's strategy, I actually found a better link to it. The AA link has the charts a little out of wack while this link seems to have them set up in a much easier to read format.

http://web.archive.org/web/200306031857 ... abdul.html

Guess thats all for now. Later
D.S.
digital scar

Postby UWPg » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:53 am

Thank you for the Link.

This is a excelet formated Version. Printed it out allready and added it to my archive.

Simon
UWPg

Postby briachek » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:10 pm

At the request of Semperfi, I made this post a sticky (at least for now) so people can find it if needed.
Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:51 am

"Are the players better as the stakes go up? It's not an exam; it's a buyin." Barry Tanenbaum
Cactus Jack

Postby semperfi » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:09 pm

Thanks Brian, I guess this means you are not mad that I keep jinxing your threads.
semperfi
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:01 pm

SebQtaneus

Postby semperfi » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:44 am

semperfi
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby Kuso » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:42 am

excellent... thanks
Kuso

Postby J L Fiasco » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:33 pm

Found a link the other day to a site where someone was gracious enough to archive all of Abdul's articles done over the years. Lots of excellent info.

J L Fiasco

Abdul was a former teammate of mine.

Postby GeoC » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:28 pm

GeoC

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games