[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
butchered - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

butchered

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

butchered

Postby Derf » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:04 am

3/6 online

complete unknown open limps in MP, I raise Ks9s on the button, blinds fold, MP calls

Flop Kd 2s 3d
checked to me, I bet, mp check raises, I 3-bet, mp caps, I call.
(While I am not thrilled about his c/r b/c my kicker a bit stinky, there is a flush draw out there, and people will check raise ragged looking flops with lots of hands, and often 3-betting the flop is the cheapest way to get to showdown when in position. Well....that is my story and I am sticking to it.)

Turn: 3h
MP bets, I call.

River: 9h
MP bets, I raise or call?

--Fred
Derf

Postby MecosKing » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:12 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby antneye » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:52 am

I agree with MK on all points. Just call river.
antneye

Postby MecosKing » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:59 pm

--------------------
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Derf » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm

Mecos:

Badly played in that I should have folded to the turn bet? Or badly played b/c I should have played the flop differently?

On the turn, I thought that the board pairing might actually be good for me...in that if he does have a KQ, KJ KT type hand, then I now have some chop outs. And of course, I still don't dismiss the flush draw..that is why I didn't fold.

--Fred
Derf

Postby MecosKing » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:51 am

--------------------