[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Did I donk this or was I donked? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Did I donk this or was I donked?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Did I donk this or was I donked?

Postby Trons » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (7 handed) from (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with QImage, AImage. MP1 posts a blind of $0.10.
1 fold, MP1 (poster) checks, Hero raises, 1 fold, Button 3-bets, 1 fold, BB caps, MP1 folds, Hero calls, Button calls.

Ok, I like position, but all the action is kind of freaky. This isn't my favorite hand to cap with, but the only read I have on anybody is that BB has been fairly crazy the last several hands. raising and capping with Axo and acting like he's playing a tournament trying to get the action HU instead ofplaying limit...but I haven't been sitting long so this may be a new thing for him...don't really know.

Flop: (13.50 SB) TImage, QImage, 9Image (3 players)
BB bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls, Button calls.

TPTK, don't care for the spade draw out there. Since I didn't have a read, and the pot was growing HUGE, I didn't see how I could fold, but I did fiugre I'd slow down' on the turn if I didn't improve.

Turn: (11.75 BB) AImage (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB calls.

Ok, I improved (yeah for me) and everybody slows down. I'm guessing either AA is slow which is stupid in this pot, or I have everybody beat.

River: (14.75 BB) 8Image (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB calls.

The only hands that I could see beeting me right now is AJ or JJ...i don't see AJ being that active on the flop and actually, I couldn't see JJ giving that kind of action on the flop either (with the over card)...this pot is mine...

edit: I guess (after rereading the HH) that KJ should have entered my head as as a possible holding for crazy guy...Since I don't see that as a hand playing that way PF, and all the hands I'd seen him go crazy with had Aces in them, I didn't even think of it. He didn't have KJ, but I probably should have given it some thought on the flop that it may be out there...Thoughts.

Final Pot: 17.75 BB

Thoughts. I'll post results later, but any comments are welcome
Trons

Postby Marm » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:43 pm

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games