[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Flop Play? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Flop Play?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Flop Play?

Postby Trons » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 am

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (10 handed) from (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

Preflop: Hero is SB with QImage, JImage.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, 4 folds, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

With all the limpers, I can't see how I can't call

Flop: (6 SB) JImage, 6Image, 3Image (6 players)
Hero bets, BB folds, UTG raises, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, Button folds, Hero ???

UTG had been playing fairly decent poker (ie: nothing about his plays stood out as Odd, either well played or awful. What do you do?
Trons

Postby antneye » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:24 am

antneye

Postby growlers » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:22 pm

I typically CR top pair/medium kicker out of the SB/BB.
As played, I three-bet as well almost 100% and then lead turn. What I do after that depends on reads.
growlers

Postby MecosKing » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Id CR this too, most def. As played, meh.. Theres really no hands that a halfway solid player limps with utg that your ahead of...however, im gonna need to see a little more akshun before i lay this... Im thinkin flat call raise and donk/fold turn... if your bet just gets called i prolly check the riv and hope for a free showdown, which your prolly not gonna get if mizor has AJ, but still... I really hate layin down here, and i prolly wouldnt but i'd be real tempted to-- theres just no hands mizor limps with here that you can beat...im assuming loosish 10 handed table, so KJs, AJ, 33,66 are all reasonable limping hands - im not crazy about a KJ limp that easrly in a 10 handed game, but alot of players, even ones that are semi tight-ish will limp withit...JTs is your only hope id say....Theres like ZERO credible draws out there tho, and like most of the made hands hres raising with there are better than yours...meh
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby growlers » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:06 pm

growlers

Postby antneye » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 pm

antneye

Postby Derf » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Derf

Postby Trons » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Well, without digging out the hand, I folded to the flop raise and as you see, UTG+2 called UTG down to the river...UTG turned over 33 for bottom trips.

I wish I could have said I had a read and that I thought I made a good fold, but I had no read on this guy (marked him with this hand though). I just looked at my hand and looked at the board and figured that any hand worth raising on this board had me beat...

I will say (as you can see by the hands that I'm posting) that I seem to be playing backassward from what I should be...you guys say fold and I raise, you guys say raise and I fold...I've completely lost confidence in my game and am currently rereading SSHE to hopefully find the leaks in my game...
Trons

Postby antneye » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:12 pm

antneye

Postby MecosKing » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too