[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
How many bets do you sit with and why? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

How many bets do you sit with and why?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

How many bets do you sit with and why?

Postby Pok 7's » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:08 am

Pok 7's

Postby antneye » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm

I always sit with 30 Bets and reload if I sink below 12.

Why? Not sure on the 30, it just feels right. I remember reading 30 is a standar buy in for limit and I've always stuck to it.

12 on the minimum should be obv.............max amount of bets you can put in on any given hand.
antneye

Postby Trons » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:20 pm

Trons

Postby geiststaat » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:30 pm

"A big day in my career was the day I realized that tomorrow I would still be a tilter." -- Tommy Angelo
geiststaat

Postby redhouse » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm

i sit with the default unless the default is less than 20. Usually rebuy around the 10bb mark.
Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby Zuccala » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:30 pm

I like to sit with 40BB and if I get down to 20BB I like to go back up to 40BB. Hope it helps!
2008 Goals:

1. Make $40K by year end.
2. Play at least 100hrs a month.
3. Read 5-10 new Poker Books w/ notes.
4. Become regular at $2/$4 FR
5. Try some $5/$10 FR
6. Work on Game non-stop.
Zuccala

Postby SebQtaneus » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 pm

Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby Marm » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 am

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby MTPaid » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:24 am

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby antneye » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:35 am

Last weekend I went down one full buy in after a miserable set over set. I reloaded because I knew I was best at table. 15 minutes later I was even.

But mostly I leave the table if I get into reload territory.
antneye

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games