[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
5/10: How do you play river? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

5/10: How do you play river?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

5/10: How do you play river?

Postby antneye » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 am

Hand #1460011337000883: Innsbruck 11337
Seat 1: roks*** (195.00 in chips)
Seat 2: shoo*** (2602.67 in chips)
Seat 3: Dubu*** (307.97 in chips)
Seat 4: nico*** (96.26 in chips)
Seat 5: grin*** (755.98 in chips)
Seat 7: antneye (323.50 in chips)
Seat 9: penm*** (217.00 in chips)
Seat 10: Aint*** (377.39 in chips)
penm***: posts small blind $2.50
Aint***: posts big blind $5

Dealt to antneye [Th] [Kh]

roks***: folds,shoo*** folds,Dubu***: folds,nico***: folds,grin***: folds,antneye: raises to $10,penm***: folds,Aint***: calls

FLOP: [Qd] [9s] [2d]

Aint***: checks,antneye: bets $5,Aint***: calls

TURN: [Jc]

Aint***: checks
antneye: bets $10,Aint***: raises to $20,antneye: raises to $30,Aint***: calls

RIVER: [Td]

Aint***: checks,antneye: bets $10,Aint***: raises to $20,antneye: calls
antneye

Postby Marm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:15 am

Given This is 5/10, And I'm pretty sure MOST of the the average players here wouldn't play AK this way, and since I doubt he has a flush since he CR'd the turn, I think at best we're going to chop (maybe 50%), and the other times he hit a set (9's seem the most likely) (25%) and the other 25% he's just overdefending crap, I think you have plenty of equity to 3 bet the river.
Last edited by Marm on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:15 am

Aint*** is one of the best 5/10 players on the site. He is fully capable of bluff raising, and his turn raise is a semi-bluff a lot of the time, but he can do that with air or with AJ or K9, etc. His range is pretty wide calling out of the BB. I think your river line is fine against most, but I might just check behind v. Aint****. Getting c/r'ed sucks and he's one of only a few that might c/r bluff here so we have to call.

I hate that guy. Worse than joooooooooooos. Mostly because I haven't seen joooooooooos around in a while. Hate other mizors.
emmasdad

Postby Marm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 am

Since it wouldn't take my edit, I chenged my %'s to 50 chop, 25% a set, or 25% he's just overdefending crap.

I think we 3 bet.
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby Marm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 am

Since it wouldn't take my edit, I chenged my %'s to 50 chop, 25% a set, or 25% he's just overdefending crap.

I think we 3 bet.

Marm

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:24 am

There is no way I'm 3-betting without a read that villain is a payoff artist. There are several 5/10 players at cake who are, but this guy isn't one of them.
emmasdad

Postby Marm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 am

Marm

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:33 am

emmasdad

Postby antneye » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 am

antneye

Postby redhouse » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:17 am

Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:37 pm

emmasdad

Postby MecosKing » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:31 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby emmasdad » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:36 pm

emmasdad

Postby tommyhawk » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Ed why are you not raising turn/river?

On the river especially ! You have him on a small pair with the PF raise or anyone else?
tommyhawk

Postby Marm » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Marm

Next

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games