[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Posting Hands - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Posting Hands

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Posting Hands

Postby Flavel » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Not sure if this is right spot, but I need some help.

I have PT and PAH and I want to really make use of this site but I have no idea how to post hands. I am a computer dumb ass...can you help?

Also, I see people post stats from Poker Tracker on here. How do you do that?

Last, for example, I see Hard2tell post a screen shot of his tournaments. Can some one give me a step by step to show me how?

Thanks for your help,
May the poker gods smile upon you,

Flavel
Flavel

Postby antneye » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm

antneye

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:36 pm

Easiest way to post a screen shot is.

#1 have a photobucket account

#2. Hit the button on you keyboard that says "print screen" (when what you want to take a screen shot of is up)

From there go into MS Paint, then hit "Ctrl" and the letter V. What was on your screen will show up in MS Paint. Do any editing as needed save it to you computer up load it to photobucket. Then you just have to copy the imbedded image link IIRC it's the one that has the [IMG] looking thing around it.

Make a post and paste in it and you're done.
Pok 7's

Re: Posting Hands

Postby Marm » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:10 am

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games