[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
I REALLY should pay more attention when I play - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

I REALLY should pay more attention when I play

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

I REALLY should pay more attention when I play

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:27 am

I had thought the villain was the PFR'r til I looked at the HH. Since he wasn't I really feel like I should have led out or CR'd the turn. Either way I feel like I left a bet or two on the table with this one. Agree/ Disagree?

Villain had [As] [8c]
Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby antneye » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:57 am

antneye

Postby Pok 7's » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:35 am

Pok 7's

Postby McNemo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:19 am

McNemo

Postby piersmajestyk » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:25 pm

piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby MecosKing » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:17 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby emmasdad » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm

emmasdad

Postby piersmajestyk » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm

i would probably lead that flop in most instances and see if i get called and if i do i am likely done with the hand barring improvement which is a better line than check folding the flop but probably not by much. hu i am much more likely to go to showdown but not when it has been raised and cold called and I am out of position. i am not particularly fond of the idea of throwing in in all probability another 2.5 BB with second pair in a multiway raised pot OOP as there is more generally lost than to be gained. say you have the best hand on the flop and call the better, they are very likely going to check behind on the turn and probably fold to your river bet (4 BB pot in many cases(2.5 gain for you)) with most hands that you beat. Add in the times you are dominated and perhaps lose an extra bet or two when you both improve and the times the original raiser CR the flop trapping you for one lost bet and maybe more I think a check fold is not that out of line at all. It is just my very strong opinion that it is going to be extremely difficult OOP in the long run to make up the bets you are going to lose when you are behind on the flop.
piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games