[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Some Live $2-$5 Hands (Part 1) - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Some Live $2-$5 Hands (Part 1)

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Some Live $2-$5 Hands (Part 1)

Postby Zuccala » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Ok today I had a good day at the Card Room. I made $205 in about 7hr. Her are a few hands from my session that leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Hand #1

I get [Th][9h] in BB

EP limps, MP1 limps, MPs limps, LP raises , I call, all esle call

flop : [Qh][Jh][4h] $20 (5 players)

I bets $2, EP folds, MP folds, MP1 raises $4, LP colds calls $4, I call $2

turn: [Tc] $32 (3 players)

I check (MISTAKE), MP1 Bets $5, LP raises $10, I cold call $10, and so does MP1

river [4s] $62 (3 players)

EP checks, LP bets $5, I call $5, EP folds

Results below in White
color=white]I flip over Th 9h and he shows AKo (don't remember suits)[/color]

should have led out on the turn hoping to get raised byt the MP1 player who raised on the flop? Thus leaving a double bet for LP...Correct? When it got raised on the turn I thought I may have been behind to a bigger flush?

Hand #2

Note: The SB is a raising machine and a very bad

I get [Qc][9c] OTB and limp after 5 limpers, The SB complets and BB taps

[7s][9s][4d]: $14 (7 players)

All check to CO bets $2 I raise $4, SB makes $6, all fold except CO and I

turn [4h] $32 ( 3 players)

SB checks, CO checks, I check ( I though the SB is drawing now)

river [2d] $32

SB bets $5, CO folds, I call $5

RESULTS below:

SB has [As][7c] and I take with [Qc][9c]

SHoudl I have bet the turn when I was checked to? ALOT of players at my $2-$5 like to c/r draws on the flop, then check the turn..I dunno why?
[/b]
2008 Goals:

1. Make $40K by year end.
2. Play at least 100hrs a month.
3. Read 5-10 new Poker Books w/ notes.
4. Become regular at $2/$4 FR
5. Try some $5/$10 FR
6. Work on Game non-stop.
Zuccala

Postby The Golden 1 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:05 pm

Hand 1: 3 bet flop please and continue to bet/raise from there.

Hand 2: I don't get it. You think he's drawing on the turn so you check? How does this make sense?
The Golden 1

Postby Zuccala » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:16 pm

Hand #2

After the fact, I thought he was drawing. Thats what I mean by "now". At the time I was confused and realized I should have bet the turn. If I knew at the time I would have bet. I am new however. :oops:

Hand #1

I was planning for a C/R on the turn. The raise from the LP made me think I was behind a bigger flush. But hat is just w/t thinking and yeah, I should have 3-bet it
2008 Goals:

5. Try some $5/$10 FR
Zuccala

Postby The Golden 1 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:37 pm

The Golden 1

Postby Zuccala » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:43 am

--deleted--
2008 Goals:

5. Try some $5/$10 FR
Zuccala

Postby growlers » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:20 am

growlers

Postby Zuccala » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 am

Growlers,

Hand #1 wqas a disaster! For some reason I got all w/t when that LP raised on the turn. My original plan was to C/R. So when I have a flopped flush I need to blast the pot and if a 4th comes the Ishould slow down when meeting resistance.

As played do you think I should have just called the raise on the flop then 3-bet on turn to wait until the more expensive street. I thought if I 3-bet on the flop I would have given away he strenthg of my hand? Then again it didn't matter if I announced it....they would chase anyway, right?
2008 Goals:

5. Try some $5/$10 FR
Zuccala

Postby growlers » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:06 pm

growlers

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games