[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Theoretical question (and I'm not even drunk!) - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Theoretical question (and I'm not even drunk!)

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Theoretical question (and I'm not even drunk!)

Postby growlers » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:51 am

growlers

Postby MekosKing » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:30 am

Ban, plz....
alitomr (4:18:06 PM): wtf am i sposed to do with thios constipation
Mekos King (4:18:51 PM): ANAL SUPPOSITORIES FTW!
alitomr (4:18:58 PM): dewd
alitomr (4:19:05 PM): i bought like 24 of those
alitomr (4:19:17 PM): at the beginnin it was hard putin them in
alitomr (4:20:04 PM): now it s like the famned thing cant pass close to the ahole cause im like "wtf did it go?"
alitomr (4:20:08 PM): gg life
MekosKing

Postby antneye » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:08 am

antneye

Postby growlers » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:02 pm

growlers

Postby antneye » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:21 pm

antneye

Postby Beavis68 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:33 pm

Beavis68

Postby Marm » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:03 pm

I was doing some math on this earlier, but confused the hell out of my self and deleted my huge post. But basically, it came down to the fact that, against my numbers over the past few years (100k+ hands), AA and KK make up about 2.3 bb/100 of my 3ish / 100 WR.

So, with those numbers, and Ant's statement, LHE basically comes down to this:

You need AA and KK to make a profit. QQ will make up the rest of your WR. The rest of the hands winnings are just there to offset the Blinds and the rake.
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby Pok 7's » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Pok 7's

Postby MTPaid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 am

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby growlers » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:25 am

growlers

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:42 am

Pok 7's

Postby MTPaid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 am

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby Marm » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:40 am

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games