[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Thoughts noobs? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Thoughts noobs?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Thoughts noobs?

Postby MecosKing » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 am

Okay, its 2/4, so dont laugh/make fun, cause it aint nice. Decided to start donkin around FT and mebbe runnitup some..anyways,

Full Tilt Poker Game #5168957988: Table Beretta (6 max) - $2/$4 - Limit Hold'em - 6:06:21 ET - 2008/02/08
Seat 1: Arrival ($50)
Seat 2: NickQuest ($156.50)
Seat 3: Toporik ($95)
Seat 4: moneysucker123 ($58)
Seat 5: LOLJUMPAMENTS ($43)
Seat 6: playerlk888 ($181)
playerlk888 has 5 seconds left to act
playerlk888 posts the small blind of $1
Arrival posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to LOLJUMPAMENTS [Ah As]
Arrival: guess I must be bluffing every hand
NickQuest folds
Toporik folds
moneysucker123 has 15 seconds left to act
moneysucker123 folds
LOLJUMPAMENTS raises to $4
playerlk888 raises to $6
Arrival folds
LOLJUMPAMENTS calls $2
*** FLOP *** [2c 3s Ts]
playerlk888 bets $2
LOLJUMPAMENTS raises to $4
playerlk888 raises to $6
LOLJUMPAMENTS calls $2
*** TURN *** [2c 3s Ts] [Qh]
playerlk888 bets $4
LOLJUMPAMENTS raises to $8
playerlk888 raises to $12
HERO???????????
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby antneye » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:39 am

Call down. The only 3-betting hands he has that beat you are QQ and 10 10. I wouldn't be shocked to see KK here.

He has no reason to put you on AA since you were a douche and only called his 3-bet pf.
antneye

Postby tommyhawk » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:29 pm

tommyhawk

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 pm

No cap PF???

Meh depending on the villian, since you always tell us so much about the player I'd probably call down... With some type of read (maniac/blufftard, etc.) I could consider cappping him here. He's the button right? Again since you can't manage to put a hand through a converter I'm just guessing. If he's aggressive, etc he could easily have somethinglike AQ, KQ, semi bluffing a str8 draw, etc. here... As played and against a complete unknown I'd call down.
Pok 7's

Postby redhouse » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby MecosKing » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 am

Bleh...first off, LOLZ@ those who think that not capping PF was a bad play. I had position on mizor obv.

Anyways mizor had TT. I tanked for like ever, kicked myself in the nuts and called him down.

I really think i coulda found a fold after that Q came off (since QQ was now a possibility, and if he had KK for just one OP, i dont think he'd have 3 bet that turn)...Meh...I dno.
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Pok 7's » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Pok 7's

Postby GodlikeRoy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:57 am

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby antneye » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:44 pm

antneye

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games