[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Thoughts? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Thoughts?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Thoughts?

Postby redhouse » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:41 pm

All streets plz

Hand #1220011681000296: Otrobanda (Turbo, 6-max) 11681
Seat 1: petehern (494.00 in chips)
Seat 3: Yankee Mike (103.00 in chips)
Seat 4: NOOOO (306.00 in chips)
Seat 5: luckybamboos (140.00 in chips)
Seat 10: WeakTite (491.50 in chips)
NOOOO: posts small blind $4
luckybamboos: posts big blind $8
Dealt to WeakTite [Kh] [Kc]
WeakTite: raises to $16
petehern: folds
Yankee Mike: calls
NOOOO: calls
luckybamboos: calls
*** FLOP *** [9d] [5s] [Td] ]
NOOOO: checks
luckybamboos: checks
WeakTite: bets $8
NOOOO: raises to $16
luckybamboos: folds
WeakTite: calls
*** TURN *** [Kd]
NOOOO: bets $16
WeakTite: raises to $32
NOOOO: folds
*** RIVER *** [Qs]
WeakTite: ?
Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby Trons » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:46 pm

I'm thinking check/call on the river. You have a hand that you almost can't fold, but anybody with a J has you beat. I'm also thinking that if anybody was drawing to the J, then they are fishy and you want to note that and keep playing them.
Trons

Postby piersmajestyk » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:50 pm

well i would three bet the flop. in my opinion you should bet the river IF you have the ability to throw the hand away if you are raised.
piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Pok 7's » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm

Pok 7's

Postby MecosKing » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Zuccala » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm

I would VB and fold to a raise. There is nobody raising here that is not beating you. I would have also 3-bet the flop to force "Yankee Mike" to call 2 cold on the flop. He may have folded then and you could have took it with your turn raise. Then again...maybe not. I am new to LHE.
2008 Goals:

1. Make $40K by year end.
2. Play at least 100hrs a month.
3. Read 5-10 new Poker Books w/ notes.
4. Become regular at $2/$4 FR
5. Try some $5/$10 FR
6. Work on Game non-stop.
Zuccala

Postby redhouse » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 pm

Yeah I agree that I should have 3bet flop and bet river. Weirdly enough I made the max by playing it as i did.

Results:
weaktite check, he bet, i called.
He had AT with the Ad
Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby growlers » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm

growlers

Postby antneye » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 am

antneye

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games