[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Vegas trip report, is limit dead? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Vegas trip report, is limit dead?

Post your tough limit holdem hands here

Moderators: piersmajestyk, LPF Police Department

Vegas trip report, is limit dead?

Postby phytopath » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:58 pm

phytopath

Postby antneye » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:34 pm

antneye

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Pok 7's

Postby Pok 7's » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Pok 7's

Postby phytopath » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 pm

phytopath

Postby antneye » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm

antneye

Postby MecosKing » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 pm

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby phytopath » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:29 pm

phytopath

Postby growlers » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:17 pm

growlers

Postby redhouse » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Mekos King: existence without running good
Mekos King: truly has no purpose
redhouse

Postby growlers » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:12 am

growlers

Postby phytopath » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 am

phytopath

Postby growlers » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 pm

growlers

Postby phytopath » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 am

I dunno the shows were pretty good, I went to the nude Cirque show, because all the people at the hotels were raving about it. It was pretty good, but I don't really see how it was all that erotic. Probably not worth the 120$ each, but hey when in Vegas.

Went to Howie Mendel at the MGM, he was pretty funny when he wasn't pimping his other projects, and we got the tickets at a good price.

Meals, I went to Craftsteak and Diego's, both in the MGM. The food was really good at both places, Diego's was weird. We ordered, got the appies immediately and the meal was like less than 10 minutes later. It really felt rushed and we finished the whole meal in like 40 min, 100$ later I was like WTF that was fast. Craftsteak was awesome, and for the quality of my ribeye I think it was well worth it, the wine list was awesome but the markups were insane, so I just ordered a cheapo Syrah for like 45$.

Most impressive was the Mandalay Bay champange brunch, I dunno but that was ridiculous. I polished of a plate of king crab, had some roast turkey and prime rib, before I got to the omlette station, that plus the champange wasn't bad either. That buffet, I really couldn't believe, definately worth the 30$.

All and all I had a great time, I wish I had more time for cards, but seriously I really have a hard time playing serious poker getting 30 hands and hour, compared to the 5-600 and hour I get 5-6 tabling the short games. I might actually start playing lower live, just for fun rather than trying to play the bigger (by that I mean midstakes) games. Maybe try some more live MTTs, I just can't stand the douche bags with their shades and pokerstars hats staring you down at the sunday 100 $ tourney.

Oh I love the free drinks in Vegas too, played for 5$ blackjack with the wife at the Tropicana, this one lady at the table had about 12 beers in a little more than an hour, I was really suprised she could stay in her chair. I took it a little easier with the drinks.
phytopath

Postby growlers » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:39 pm

growlers

Return to Limit Hold'em Cash Games