Advanced search

B&M 4th night

Hand analysis. Post your trouble hands here

Moderators: iceman5, LPF Police Department

B&M 4th night

Postby Aisthesis » Mon May 16, 2005 6:44 am

Happy to report that after a night at a weak table playing very cautiously and with few good hands, I made it up $130, so for 4 nights of play, I'm now down by only $20 total.

Not bad, really, I think, after the AA disaster.

I took Saturday night off, since Fri. was already not a table where I needed to be playing, and the AA hand had me tilting big time. I really want loose-passive at these stakes, and I think a lot of pros, contrary to my expectations, gather around on the weekends.

I left the game tonight not too long after some imbeciles came in from the "big" 5/10 NL table and were raising like fools and moving in all the time. I just waited until I caught a safe one, then left. While the game was still good, I felt it was too risky at the moment, since you really have to allow for some big swings in order to make such a game truly profitable.

So, I'm still in the game and, hopefully, on the road to recovery, if only the cards will start falling my way on some juicy pots in order to give me a little more safety margin at these stakes.
Aisthesis

Return to No Limit Hold'em Cash Games