[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
50nl QQ mwp - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

50nl QQ mwp

Hand analysis. Post your trouble hands here

Moderators: iceman5, LPF Police Department

50nl QQ mwp

Postby Jossnaz » Fri May 23, 2008 1:17 pm

villain is unknown

i check behind flop mainly because
1 i'll never be able to stand a raise, so why bet?
2 i'll check behind always with air here

raise on turn standard, check behind river too?
2016v ($34.79)
BjoernFj ($79.82)
XINHO14 ($27.46)
fecht ($106.56)
D1RKD ($47.75)
Neumi82 ($46.17)

2016v posts (SB) $0.25
BjoernFj posts (BB) $0.50

Dealt to D1RKD [Qc] [Qs]
call, fold,
D1RKD raises to $2.50
fold, call, call, call,

FLOP ($10) 6d 6h 9c
check, check, check, check,

TURN ($10) 6d 6h 9c 8s
2016v bets $3.50
BjoernFj folds
XINHO14 folds
D1RKD raises to $13
2016v calls $9.50

RIVER ($36) 6d 6h 9c 8s 5c
check, check,
Always bet on duke
Jossnaz

Postby charlie sheepskins » Fri May 23, 2008 2:18 pm

terrible flop check, check behind on river

bet the flop, get info, play accordingly
charlie sheepskins

Postby johnnie_naked » Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

johnnie_naked

Postby k3nt » Sat May 24, 2008 8:53 am

Flop is K82 and you have AA I don't mind a check. 669 has a bunch of cards that are close together, any 578 or T and straights start to come to mind. Also 8s and Ts start to make two pairs out of T9 98 type hands. Plus As and Ks can let crap hands like KT and A3 beat you. Bet the freaking flop!! If they raise, they raise ... but most of the time they won't.

As played yeah I'm checking behind on the river.
k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Jossnaz » Sat May 24, 2008 8:53 am

sure, you tell me to bet the flop for value from worse hands... riiight. This is 50nl, BET!!!!

but i don't care about the limit and the simple "hope" that the other players are calling me with 92o, 22, Ace high whatever... i'm looking at this much more in a game theory pov

You're btw not telling me to bet the flop 'for info' - that does not exist.
Who will give me value there? i'm NEVER betting the flop with air, are you guys doing that?

so 89, 9T, 9J must find a fold there - always. So from what do i get value? TT and JJ maybe. Should 78 call me on the flop? i would fold it... tbh
Am i gonna fire 3 times there with my overpair? most of the time not.

So why bet the flop?
Always bet on duke
Jossnaz

Postby Jossnaz » Sat May 24, 2008 8:57 am

Always bet on duke
Jossnaz

Postby k3nt » Sat May 24, 2008 9:01 am

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby DoctorHandles » Sat May 24, 2008 7:11 pm

If you believe you get no value from betting QQ here, then you should also be betting with air since you will get folds almost always as it's very unlikely QQ is beat on the flop.

If you are not betting the flop with air because you don't think you're getting 3 folds enough to make it profitable, you should most certainly be betting the flop with QQ as there is value.

Recognizing when your play/logic contradicts itself is probably the most important thing to becoming a better player.
The better player should win the race. Always.
DoctorHandles

Postby Jossnaz » Sun May 25, 2008 9:17 am

Always bet on duke
Jossnaz

Postby corporatex » Mon May 26, 2008 9:07 am

corporatex

Postby corporatex » Mon May 26, 2008 9:09 am

corporatex

Postby Jossnaz » Thu May 29, 2008 7:47 am

Always bet on duke
Jossnaz

Postby k3nt » Thu May 29, 2008 9:36 am

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby Meltinpot » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 am

Meltinpot

Postby TheCaeser » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:16 am

i play 50 max...i bet there...

Mainly because you want to confuse your opponents among other things...esp w/ your huge pf raise..you would want to put them in a tough spot OOP....However, id make the same exact play there w/ air also....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHIIIIIIIIIP IT BABY....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TheCaeser

Return to No Limit Hold'em Cash Games