[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
BTP member photo thread NO COMMENTS - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

BTP member photo thread NO COMMENTS

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

Postby Juskimo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 am

Appropriate comments to this picture thread can go in this thread here: forum/viewtopic.php?t=26433

Eskimo baseball at midnight (and a rare shot of me in something besides a tigers hat).

Guess which one is the lawyer.

My specter against the glass at 10 am on a winter morning

Just for the hell of it, a really hot chick from the past (yes, thank you, you damn degenerates).
[23:42] Mekos King: and lookin bck on it all
[23:42] Mekos King: I FEEL RICH JEWISH GUILT

<spank_her_pair> whats everyone up 2?
<stickdude> watching Pok's AA get stomped on by Jus's AK
<PocketSevens> For those who missed it there's proof that when you eat a lot of fish you turn into one

http://juskimo.blogspot.com/
j[d]
Juskimo
Rolled up since '05

Postby tunkpirate7 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am

About a week ago. I'm on the right
tunkpirate7

Postby piersmajestyk » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 pm

a more recent pic in my office as the other ones are a couple of years old.

recent one of my little girl
piersmajestyk
Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Big_Leon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:29 am

Why not....

Thanksgiving in Washington

Me and "the kids"
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby frankster200 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:32 pm

this is me

Last edited by frankster200 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ignore me and you will do fine
frankster200

Postby Marm » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:36 pm

Here's me on vacation to the Bahamas a year ago: (I've shaved my head since then)

(That is an actual picture of me, edited a little ;) )
"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby Electrolux » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:08 pm

Just got home after some diving in the Red Sea. (Yes they are muslims there).
- Mexicans are filthy. I once blew a Mexican. I had diarrhea for a week. Sarah Silverman

Electrolux

Postby Kara » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:07 am

Me:

Me and Hard2Tel (Andy):

Me and Xaston (Jaime):

Me and BikiniCaveGirl (Kelsea):

Kara

Postby Dumb Snowman » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Last edited by Dumb Snowman on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Partake in my bollocks, bloody chav!
Dumb Snowman
Enthusiast (B&M & Online)

Postby MecosKing » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:13 pm

. . . .
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby emmasdad » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:27 am

By popular demand, a pic of me on prom night:

emmasdad

Postby GodlikeRoy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:44 pm

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby MTPaid » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:48 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby JimmyJet » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:14 pm

Me in the swimming pool a few days ago;

Me and my gf's daughter in the pool

Me and my gf

JimmyJet

Postby NorthView » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:23 am

Passport pic of me at 19 LOL.... Just say no, kids

Mon May 12, 2008 1:46 am
When I play a patient and relaxed game I win - that simple.

Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Seriously, fuck poker.
==================================================================

[21:03] NorthViewBTP: mac is a fellow mexican
[21:03] Mekosking: yup
[21:03] NorthViewBTP: you should support your bro
[21:03] Mekosking: therefore hes a fat worthless tsr obv
NorthView

PreviousNext

Return to LPF Community