[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
I can see my dick again!!! - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

I can see my dick again!!!

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

I can see my dick again!!!

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Re: I can see my dick again!!!

Postby antneye » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

antneye

Postby Thxlbx » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Okay guys, time to share your weight loss secrets. Are you guys just eating less and exercising more? My wife is down over 25 lbs, but she is doing Weight Watchers point stuff, and the points don't seem to like meat.
Thxlbx

Postby antneye » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:51 pm

antneye

Postby Beavis68 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Beavis68

Postby kennyg » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:21 pm

"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:56 pm

SebQtaneus

Postby kennyg » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:37 pm

"I'll take KennyGs advice before Sklanskys every time. "
-Iceman

Proud contributing member of the Poker Player's Alliance.
Poker Journal:
forum/viewtopic.php?p=14017#14017
kennyg
<b>BTP Benefactor & Tourny #1 Winner</b>

Postby SebQtaneus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 pm

SebQtaneus

Postby Thxlbx » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 am

Cool anteye. The points has worked out really well for my wife, she is exercising some more, especially now that it is finally warming up here in MN and we can take the kids to the park and get some walking in. I have actually lost a little bit of weight without really trying, I am down 1 pants size, I have been avoiding the weight watchers because I can't stand veggies and am a meataholic, and meat seems to consume your points pretty quick. Need to surf the net for some recipes, my wife has been almost living off of lean cuisine and smart ones, I would like her to start cooking some stuff, that might help me get on the wagon as well.
Thxlbx

Postby antneye » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:04 am

Work turkey in for beef as much as you can. Let beef be a treat.
antneye

Postby Beavis68 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Beavis68

Postby Bosox1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm

"No, 'The stripper's bouncer beat the shit out of me' is not an acceptable answer"
Bosox1

Postby equus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm

I read a book called Eat Right For Your Type. By 'type' they mean 'blood type'. As it turns out, different blood types need different diets because these different blood types came about at different times in human history (first all 'cavemen' were type O, then we domesticated grasses like Rye, Barley, and Wheat and then later domesticated animals, and then even later started using the dairy products from these domesticated animals). Types A, B, and AB came about later and are only thousands of years old.

I was having reflux really badly and by loosely going by the book I eliminated it...not reduced it...totally eliminated it. And a side benefit is that I don't even think about diet...the weight just stabilizes at your 'normal' weight.

For me (Type O), luckily I can eat meat (type O are the orig hunter/gatherers) but one of the worst things for me to eat is something everybody thinks is healthy...WHEAT! I also don't handle dairy very well...dairy just PACKS the pounds on me. Veggies are fine, fruits are fine, meats in reasonable portions are fine. Dairy and starches are the worst for me. As long as I eat those in small amounts my weight stays pretty constant. I do NOT follow it religiously or anything close to it...just a tweek. I eat a lot of fat but it doesn't seem to bother me...my BP is good, my blood cholesterol isn't great but it isn't terrible either. If I excercised at all it would probably be decent.

I'm 44, 6' tall and 170 and I sit on my ass all day long and don't count calories. But I also don't snack much, don't have a sweet tooth, and don't drink alcohol much. This works for me but everybody is different.
"I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now."
Caveman
equus

Postby k3nt » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 am

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Next

Return to LPF Community