[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
For Parents everywhere: Anyone up for a Judge killin? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

For Parents everywhere: Anyone up for a Judge killin?

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

For Parents everywhere: Anyone up for a Judge killin?

Postby SebQtaneus » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 pm

Judges ruling or not, if this was my kid, she'd be one sooooooo totally unhappy child for YEARS to come just for giving me this kind of problem that she better keep that lawyer.
Mekos King: Seb is now the way the truth and the light
Mekos King: as if we didnt know that already
SebQtaneus

Postby equus » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:26 am

Geez, why do we have such incompetence in our court system? This is one reason I'm so glad I don't have any kids...except for extreme cases people should be able to raise their kids however they see fit. I might not like the way someone else raises their kids but it's none of my fucking business.

IMO, there is a message sent to kids these days with all the 'it's for the children' sentiments and the existence of all this 'protection' they have from DCF, etc. Discipline and a little bit of 'struggle' is a good thing for a child IMO. But then we go totally overboard on some other stuff...kids getting expelled for bringing aspirin to school, etc. and this ridic notion of 'no tolerance' policies.

Just as a start, the girl would not have a computer anymore. And if she EVER wants a cell phone or a car she better not only obey her parents but also write a letter to that judge explaining what an idiot decision that was and that she can't believe the judge was stupid enough to fall for it.

And I mean it missy! :lol:

EDIT: OK it was in Canada...I didn't know the judges were so retarded up there too.
"I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now."
Caveman
equus

Postby emmasdad » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:40 am

emmasdad

Postby MecosKing » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:48 pm

ED, you think too much. Here, lemme try one of these...

[X] Canada
[ ] Real country
[ ] Bill of Rights (EDIT)
[X] Judicial Incompetence
[X] Standard

[x] Imo

Edited out "democracy" to turn this post from flame into troof, obvobvobv
NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN