[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Help me make up my freaking mind - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Help me make up my freaking mind

Everything from "Whats the best place to get a sandwich at Bellagio?" to "Damn, Shana Hiatt is FINE!".

Moderators: TightWad, LPF Police Department

Help me make up my freaking mind

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:01 pm

tommyhawk

Postby MTPaid » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby PkrKat » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:12 pm

"they tell me you rarely speak in person..I told them that seemed impossible given how funny you are online"
PkrKat
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby Big_Leon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:46 pm

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. - Wooderson

Personally I just assume everyone sucks until they show otherwise. - Nortonesque
Big_Leon

Postby equus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:16 pm

"I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now."
Caveman
equus

Postby stickdude » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:27 pm

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You cracked my Aces... prepare to die"
stickdude

Postby Beavis68 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Beavis68

Postby Danhdan » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 pm

"Million dollar play, ten cent finish."

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

"Laugh and the world stares at you; cry, and the world stares at you."
Danhdan

Postby Schuster » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Imagine you just won a tournament for 3k cash. Would you spend it on Vegas or would you just add it to the roll? As it turns out, that's exactly the tournament you won.

Lee
Schuster

Postby k3nt » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

stickdude nailed it.
k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby emmasdad » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 pm

emmasdad

Postby Thxlbx » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am

I think ed may be right...you only live once...your poker skills are growing, so your roll will get where you need it to be...and doing well in a WSOP event can be a life changing thing. Congrats and go for it!
Thxlbx

Postby tommyhawk » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:22 am

Last night after 6 bottles of beer I was pretty sure I was going for it. Now I am not so sure anymore.
Still have to talk to my staker what he thinks. But he is on holiday and I need to tell the site by tommorow what I am gonna do.
Just found a ticket and hotel on the strip for $1900 so that would leave me $1100 for food and drinks for 5 days. ( does my neteller debit card work in US? )

Things stopping me from actually going.

- doubling BR
- taking days off ( costs money )
- slim chance of me being lucky for big bucks
- fear of flying

Things making me wanna go

- fuck it.
tommyhawk

Postby PkrKat » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:47 am

[quote="tommyhawk"]Last night after 6 bottles of beer I was pretty sure I was going for it. Now I am not so sure anymore.
Still have to talk to my staker what he thinks. But he is on holiday and I need to tell the site by tommorow what I am gonna do.
Just found a ticket and hotel on the strip for $1900 so that would leave me $1100 for food and drinks for 5 days. ( does my neteller debit card work in US? )
I would make sure you had access to additional cash just in case

Things stopping me from actually going.

- doubling BR (just imagine if you cash in the event)
taking days off ( costs money ) (life is short)
slim chance of me being lucky for big bucks ( Jamie Gold)
- fear of flying (take a xanax or a valium-any doctor will give you 4-6 just to fly)

Things making me wanna go

- fuck it. that's the spirit
"they tell me you rarely speak in person..I told them that seemed impossible given how funny you are online"
PkrKat
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby PkrKat » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 am

PkrKat
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Next

Return to LPF Community