[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
How to access the #livepokerforum IRC channel - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

How to access the #livepokerforum IRC channel

New to this site? Learn what you can and can't do. Existing members please report problems and suggestions here.

Moderators: tetsuo, LPF Police Department

Postby Calaziar » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:11 am

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people
would stop dying.
~Ed Furgol
Calaziar
<b>BTP Benefactor</b>

Postby Confundus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:22 pm

Is this still active? I've used mIRC for years but can't get it to connect to irc.freenode.net

Unable to connect to server (Software caused connection abort)

Any ideas?
Confundus

Postby GodlikeRoy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:35 pm

Yes we're still active.

As for your error, I googled it and the general idea I got is there's a problem with an anti-virus program you're using.

Link:

If that link doesn't help, there were a tonne of responses on google so try looking through a few sites and seeing if something will work for you.
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby MacAnthony » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:15 pm

Totally active and I think I'm going to implement a feature to post the web chat logs to a web site so all you donks can see what is going on. Here's from this morning.

Just another thing to put on my todo list.
Mac - Getting quoted in sigs since 2006

<emmasdad> pulling an ED = getting wasted and firing off 1/2 the BR???
<Trump34> yep
<emmasdad> i have only done that 3 times in a year and a half. . .
MacAnthony

Postby black_knight6 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:02 pm

black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby emmasdad » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:11 pm

emmasdad

Postby black_knight6 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 pm

at the top of irc it says [#livepokerforum[1][+nt]]
black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby emmasdad » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 pm

emmasdad

Postby black_knight6 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:20 pm

black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby emmasdad » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 pm

[21:23] * black_knight6 has joined #livepokerforum
[21:23] <DAnhdan> I should have went back tonight, but I had that bad feeling like I'd get pissed again.
[21:23] <black_knight6> AHA
[21:23] <emmasdad> YAY!
[21:23] <DAnhdan> hey BK...ya got here!
[21:23] <black_knight6> I know what I did wrong...
[21:23] <DAnhdan> What?
[21:23] <black_knight6> There's a line missing in the instructions!!!
[21:23] <emmasdad> and what is that?
[21:24] <black_knight6> After you 'add' the server...you have to click on SELECT server
[21:24] <emmasdad> and lets make sure to point and laugh at roy hysterically for it

[21:24] <emmasmom> how many teaspoons go into a tablespoon?
[21:24] <emmasdad> 3
[21:24] <black_knight6> 4
[21:24] <black_knight6> FOUR
[21:25] <emmasdad> 2?
[21:25] <emmasmom> back is not smarter than a 5th grader
emmasdad

Postby black_knight6 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm

nihan...you HAD to include my WRONG answer to the tablespoon Q didn't you?! jerk ;)
black_knight6
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby GodlikeRoy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:56 am

Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby MacAnthony » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Mac - Getting quoted in sigs since 2006

<emmasdad> pulling an ED = getting wasted and firing off 1/2 the BR???
<Trump34> yep
<emmasdad> i have only done that 3 times in a year and a half. . .
MacAnthony

Previous

Return to LPF FAQ, News and Support Requests