[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
How did you find BTP? - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

How did you find BTP?

New to this site? Learn what you can and can't do. Existing members please report problems and suggestions here.

Moderators: tetsuo, LPF Police Department

9%
25%
24%
19%
14%
No votes
10%

Total votes : 80

How did you find BTP?

Postby tetsuo » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:46 pm

Last edited by tetsuo on Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby striker2550 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:58 pm

was a lurker at upf
I do not think, therefore I am not.
striker2550
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:57 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby briachek » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:13 pm

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby Stoneburg » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:31 pm

Someone posted something at UPF regarding this site... possibly refering to one of the articles on the main site here. I decided to check it out and... well, I've been to UPF maybe two times this month.
Stoneburg

Postby Sunbob » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:19 am

I followed iceman and the other "originals" from UPF. I haven't gone back since. :lol:
Sunbob
A poker tournament is a test of your skill versus your opponents luck.
Sunbob
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby starstealer » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:45 am

I followed Iceman from UPF after it started to go under and I wasn't getting what I wanted from Remmy.Net. I was a little slow coming over though.
"How's life treatin' you Norm?"
"Like a baby treats a diaper."
starstealer

Postby kingsalami » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:19 am

same as star stealer. Followed iceman after upf went to crap.
Vinny: Why are we stopped here? What's wrong with that spot?
Tyrone: It's too tight.
Vinny: Too tight? You could land a jumbo f*cking jet in that.
kingsalami

Postby iceman5 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:39 am

Man, has it ever gone to hell. I still look in every now and then and there is just no good poker discussions going on. At least not, poker hands being discussed.
iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby briachek » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:44 am

Brian [Js][9s]
Anyone who gets in a fair fight, has no tactical skills.
briachek
Semi Pro (B&M & Online)

Postby kingsalami » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:10 pm

This is the only forum that is well moderated that i've come across on the net. It's the only site where i felt it was worth posting. Sh*t i asked to be a moderator i liked this place so much. It's like being in grade school, where even if you asked the stupidst question possible the teacher would never make fun of you. You can honestly say that flamers are non-existant on btp. Once again a round of back slapping is due to our btp overlords. :lol:
Vinny: Why are we stopped here? What's wrong with that spot?
Tyrone: It's too tight.
Vinny: Too tight? You could land a jumbo f*cking jet in that.
kingsalami

Postby k3nt » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:38 pm

k3nt
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby bobby » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:08 pm

same as all the above---followed Ice from UPF...I check out UPF every couple weeks, but NOTHING there anymore...We have THE poker site for good solid poker info...By far the best on the web...LOL We have TW too!!!
bobby
Enthusiast (Online)

Postby digital scar » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:20 pm

I found this place while reading about Poker Tracker. I had never been to any poker foums at all really. The PT forum was the 1st one I found and I was just messing around on there and then I found a link to here. I read all the articles on the main page and then came to the forums and was blown away. So much content.

I'm really happy and proud to be a member of what has to be the best poker forum on ther net. I have since been checking out other forums and they don't even compare. My only hope is that BTP can maintain its focus, keep the trash out and keep improving.

The individuals on this forum are what make it so great and I am happy to be involved in such a wonderful thing.

Thanks Ice, Tetsuo and everybody else....

DS
The Big Lebowski: Are you employed, sir?
The Dude: Employed?
The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
The Dude: Is this a... what day is this?
digital scar

Postby Molina » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:06 pm

Was a lurker at UPF, never bothered posting cos there was too much crap to sift through, plus when Ice said the forum would be mainly NL I was sold, was tired of reading through limit hands.

Molina
Molina

Next

Return to LPF FAQ, News and Support Requests