[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Ignore user. - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Ignore user.

New to this site? Learn what you can and can't do. Existing members please report problems and suggestions here.

Moderators: tetsuo, LPF Police Department

Ignore user.

Postby shamdonk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:21 pm

Is there any way to do this on BTP?
Be glad your opponents refuse to fold; if they didn't, you just might go broke.

(9:00:09 PM) GodlikeRoy: i think you could prolly post total shit for the next 2 years aaaaand like 192 days and you'll still be considered 'posting good' cause of your threads that'll never be seen thread
shamdonk

Postby hard2tel » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:13 am

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby Molina » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:57 am

I think it was Shobute who asked this ages ago. If you ignored a user some threads could become confusing blah blah blah etc.
"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<emmasdad> BJ's and diaper changes, HERE I COME
<shamdonk> ya
<shamdonk> ed im here for you
Molina

Postby Molina » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:24 am

I was wrong, it was bkholdem, not Shobute.

"Are you referring to that Molina kid? He was the biggest A-hole I've ever seen"

<shamdonk> ya
Molina

Postby shobute » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:08 am

I asked and then decided to PM tetsuo.
At that point there was no way, so I made some manual kludges to fix my problem.

I'd still like it if it were natively supported.
I don't care if threads are confusing, there's some peoples writing I live much better without.
shobute

Postby tetsuo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:41 am

tetsuo
Site Admin

Postby shamdonk » Thu May 31, 2007 1:00 pm

Be glad your opponents refuse to fold; if they didn't, you just might go broke.

(9:00:09 PM) GodlikeRoy: i think you could prolly post total shit for the next 2 years aaaaand like 192 days and you'll still be considered 'posting good' cause of your threads that'll never be seen thread
shamdonk

Postby Marm » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 pm

"Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." -Adam Morrow

I swear to God, next time I have to come back here, I'm bringing a stun gun and a weedwacker!
Marm

Postby MVPSPORTS » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 pm

MVPSPORTS

Postby MecosKing » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:16 am

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby MecosKing » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:19 am

NorthViewBTP: poor old ED
NorthViewBTP: from gun totin beer swiller
NorthViewBTP: to limp wristed defender of fagdom
NorthViewBTP: ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN
NorthViewBTP: IS THE SAME AS NO THINGS TO ANY MAN
--------------------
Mekos King: NV ignoring
Jimmy BTP: he's ignoring me too
Jimmy BTP: obv fell asleep in his colostomy bag
Jimmy BTP: running shite everywhere
---------
neelguru: I gave up politics when I was 6
neelguru: Im dedicating the rest of my life to getting unstuck
MecosKing
Juffins FTW

Postby Molina » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:40 am

<shamdonk> ya
Molina

Postby MVPSPORTS » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:30 pm

MVPSPORTS

Return to LPF FAQ, News and Support Requests