[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
180 Person SnG on Stars $4.40 - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

180 Person SnG on Stars $4.40

Are you playing your best tournament game? Find out here!

Moderators: TexasKowboy, LPF Police Department

180 Person SnG on Stars $4.40

Postby John_Poker » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:18 am

This is the first hand of HU play. Last hand I knocked out 3rd with AK vs QJ all in pre flop. He has pushed a few times when I was chip leader 4 and 5 handed. Shown A7, AK, 87s and JJ. He slow played AA against 4th stack when we were 5 handed and sucked out flopped set to river set. Also showed KQ having called a raise from, SB and CB on Q hi flop with 578 the rest of the board.

I have 165k, and he has 105k, blinds 1500/3000 Ante: 300
I am dealt pocket 9's.
He raises to 12k, and I reraise to 36k. He pushes.

At this stage I think his range is pretty big. Any pair, any A and KT+, QJ or QT and maybe some suited connectors (78, 89, 9T).

Call or fold?
John_Poker

Postby Twelver » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:22 am

call quickly.....and call faster than quickly with the range u said he has.
Mekos King (10:21:59 PM): one of the first rules of manlaw
Mekos King (10:22:06 PM): is never ever try to suck backup to a bitch
Mekos King (10:22:09 PM): who caught u cheatin
Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

Heat517163 (5:05:37 PM): black people man
Heat517163 (5:05:40 PM): they travel in packs
Twelver

Postby charlie sheepskins » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:38 pm

charlie sheepskins

Postby John_Poker » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm

OK, thanks. I thought it was, but just wondered.
I did call and he turned over ATo and I help on for my first ever win.
John_Poker

Return to Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs)