[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
My 1st MTT in 2 years - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

My 1st MTT in 2 years

Are you playing your best tournament game? Find out here!

Moderators: TexasKowboy, LPF Police Department

Postby Twelver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Mekos King (10:21:59 PM): one of the first rules of manlaw
Mekos King (10:22:06 PM): is never ever try to suck backup to a bitch
Mekos King (10:22:09 PM): who caught u cheatin
Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

Heat517163 (5:05:37 PM): black people man
Heat517163 (5:05:40 PM): they travel in packs
Twelver

Postby MTPaid » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com

"Full Tilt is rigged" - ED
MTPaid

Postby TexasKowboy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 pm

MT I hear what your saying about reads, stacks, ect... I got my read from Ice only having 10K in a $2 rebuy with 10 or so left. If you only have 10K at this point, you are the short stack. I like to have at least 10K by the first break and add-on. The reason I felt the T1000 bet showed weakness is because of the size of Ice's stack. It was like I want to make a steal attempt but I don't want to risk anything if it doesn't work. Donks make that play all the time. You put them all in and they fold like a lawn chair.

At a different stage or with a different stack the T1000 bet carries more weight. With 10 left and short stack it shows weakness. IMO. However I do agree that it could also mean I have the nuts and want to get more chips and don't want to scare you off. I will pay off the short stack if that is the case more times then not. More then likely that is a hole I need to plug.

If I have a BB that I respect I play it like Twelver and fold pre-flop.
Kowboy

If I ain't sinkin', well I must be swimin' If I ain't dead, I must be livin' Livin' is the thing, that scares me the most And if I ain't sleepin', well I better be fishin' If I ain't anchored I will be driftin' But all and all, I'm doing pretty good, since I hit my third coast!
TexasKowboy
BTP Benefactor & Egg Champion 2005

Postby Beavis68 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Beavis68

Postby iceman5 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:13 am

iceman5 [As]
iceman5
Semi Pro (Online)

Postby Beavis68 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Beavis68

Previous

Return to Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs)