[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3888)
Pacific Poker $3m GTD great value tourney (x-post) - Live Poker Forums

Advanced search

Pacific Poker $3m GTD great value tourney (x-post)

Are you playing your best tournament game? Find out here!

Moderators: TexasKowboy, LPF Police Department

Pacific Poker $3m GTD great value tourney (x-post)

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:40 am

I'm not usually much of an MTT player but I heard about this tourney and it seems pretty damn sweet. It's a $1k buyin $3m GTD tourney that starts online with the final table being live. They fly you out to Spain if you make it.

I don't think that many people know about it so it's likely to have a decent sized overlay. Also the fact that it's on pacific means it's probably going to be pretty damn soft and profitable.

The best part is that you can try to satellite in and you get 50% cash back on your satellite entries (cash back, not rake back) so say if the entry is $110 you get $55 of that back no matter what. It's like 1000% rakeback or something silly and ridiculously profitable. This is only till like Feb 26th but I think they'll have other similar promotions in the upcoming weeks of the tourney.

This means that despite the hefty entry fee just about anyone can get into the tourney with a little time playing sats. To get the 50% back you can just go here: and register with your current pacific account.

It has the added bonus of being held on my birthday and I have already decided that as a present to myself I will be taking 1st place but 2nd is still up for grabs.

Gogogogogo.
Poker is silly.

It is not enough to be good at chess, you must also play well.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby Twelver » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:19 pm

whoa...this looks good...im so in.
Mekos King (10:21:59 PM): one of the first rules of manlaw
Mekos King (10:22:06 PM): is never ever try to suck backup to a bitch
Mekos King (10:22:09 PM): who caught u cheatin
Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

Heat517163 (5:05:37 PM): black people man
Heat517163 (5:05:40 PM): they travel in packs
Twelver

Postby Twelver » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Mekos King (10:22:23 PM): unless your married and would lose like money inna divorce
Mekos King (10:22:33 PM): then u suckup just long enuf to get close enough to killer obv

Twelver

Postby Triple B » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 am

Villain: Why?
Villain: How?
Me: I had a feeling
Villian: Sit in you cretin
Triple B

Postby Twelver » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:34 am

Twelver

Postby tommyhawk » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 am

I'll take backers for this one
tommyhawk

Postby Triple B » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:00 pm

I just satellited in. I will take that 2nd place that is still up for grabs. Imagine 2 BTPers on TV at the final table where the winner takes $1 million!

Who wants 3rd?
Triple B

Postby sxtait » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:21 pm

sxtait

Postby GodlikeRoy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:54 am

Poker is silly.

Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.

GodlikeRoy

Postby Twelver » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Twelver

Postby Triple B » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 am

Triple B

Postby sxtait » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Well i won another one. $1050... so soft and +EV

Actually the second one was really difficult compared to the first.

and i lost a third one sat AK to AQ for most my stack, I was AK, then top pair middle kicker to tptk, but there were draws and i had like 800 left so i had no choice.

But i did win 2 in a row which is quite lucky in my opinion.

SHIP IT

3k in a week at 10 25c lol! Talk about luck....

triple B pm me and we can work out something out

Anyone else wanna buy some of my ticket from the luckiest 10 25 player atm?
sxtait

Postby hard2tel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:37 am

"But meh, what I lack for in talent and intelligence I make up for in lack of ambition." -- Oatmealforxmas

- make more than xaston and roy
hard2tel

Postby GodlikeRoy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 am

Poker is silly.

GodlikeRoy

Return to Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs)